MLB 14 The Show Fact Sheet (PS3, PS4, Vita)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Did anybody notice the change in the "guess the pitch" mechanic in last years game? If you guess location & pitch type, and you guess one incorrect.....you get no notification. If you only guess one thing and guess it correctly, it will blink red........but after the pitcher releases the ball.

It was too big a change for me, I suck at hitting if I can't have the "guess the pitch" be the way it was from MLB the Show 09 through 12. 13 fukked me up -- I never recovered. I just want to know if anyone heard anything about the guess the pitch for 14?

Breh, you just have to learn the basics of Pitcher vs. Batter. Its complex shyt, but its easy.

The if your 3-0, the Pitcher is going to throw you a good pitch. A great pitcher would throw a curveball, or something demonic. A bad pitcher is going to rely on his best pitch.

Now if your 0-2, then he is going throw a junk pitch almost for you to bait. Say for example he is a lefty, and your a righty; a slider on the inside.

The better your batter, the less he will throw higher.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill consider copping and joining a league since nobody here plays on 2k

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I never ran RTTS but I might now before running a Franchise(my breh gonna be a SS or OF),Ill probably wait till after the Trade Deadline to run it so all the Rosters can at least be fully updated before i play a full season(runnin wit the Dodgers & Angels,Trout & Puig gon be runnin SoCal:banderas: )

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
ps4 :salute: we setting up a league? how many we got?

I plan on getting a PS4 just for this game (well, not just, but mainly because of it). Birthday is May 1 too so I hope I get it by the time this drops. If I do, I'm definitely in.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

:blessed:

get both for only 90 :leon:

http://forums.theshownation.com/showthread.php?t=25152
tumblr_m1zdfdlUMU1qd4772o1_500.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That first pic is insane, I may have to cop just to start a career and I don't even fukk with baseball like that.
Do you do my player in 2K?

RTTS is even better than that...the amount if detail is insane