a stove only an xbox stan could love

dude rocking that 60 fps low quality in real life

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Link? Not digging through hundreds of pages
if you click on the posts on the actual thread, I should pop up as one of the most posts in there and itll be one of my posts from last year

Are you still here fakkit? Shouldn’t you be playing your superior PC games right now instead of hanging out with console peasants? fukking moron :heh:

you boutta be late for clocking into walmart, them stocks aint gonna shelve them selves now. Dont get written up arguing with me because I can respond fast using the superior mouse and keyboard

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you click on the posts on the actual thread, I should pop up as one of the most posts in there and itll be one of my posts from last year

you boutta be late for clocking into walmart, them stocks aint gonna shelve them selves now. Dont get written up arguing with me because I can respond fast using the superior mouse and keyboard
I’d rather work at Walmart and be a responsible adult than an unemployed bum tinkering with computers in his mothers basement. Go get a job hoe and stop being a parasite on your dear mother

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’d rather work at Walmart and be a responsible adult than an unemployed bum tinkering with computers in his mothers basement. Go get a job hoe and stop being a parasite on your dear mother
none of this makes any sense because I live in the most expensive place in the world and game on an expensive PC gaming set up so why do you keep trying to create a rumor of me being unemployed :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude was wrong as fukk and ran away from reality when I posted it.

“high end” PC nikkas playing at 4K 40fps and this nikka in here bragging.

PC stans might be worse than you Sony weirdos :mjlol:
All jokes aside, theirs an issue with drivers and battlefield 2042 for PC, so the FPS is being bottle necked in some area, so after another patch or two it should sky rocket :ld:

something that cant be done on your Peasant X series

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude was wrong as fukk and ran away from reality when I posted it.

“high end” PC nikkas playing at 4K 40fps and this nikka in here bragging.

PC stans might be worse than you Sony weirdos :mjlol:

Don't put this on us :pachaha:

Leave us outta this. :pachaha:

Team Green got just as many psychos :mjlol:

this yall vs PC Gang. :ufdup:

@Goldz-n-hoez @Ciggavelli @krackdagawd

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none of this makes any sense because I live in the most expensive place in the world and game on an expensive PC gaming set up so why do you keep trying to create a rumor of me being unemployed :mjlol:
Yeah sure you do, basement boy :laff:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How sad you make assumptions about people
6Q6XEij_d.webp

womp womp womp