:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do your googles weirdo :mjlol:

The only weirdo is

Spider-Man Miles Morales is a ps4 game and is 30fps in Native 4k

what games run in 4k 60fps on consoles that aren't some old low demanding game

we're talking about AAA titles, not some random low budget game with bad graphics

That's why people are confused by lies google

if you google ps5 4k60fps, they give a list of like 16 games, but they don't explain that this games have a native 4k or 60fps option for you to chose from, so idiots like you think its running at native 4k in 60fps, when it's not

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Consolers. :unimpressed:

zpXscpF.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna get a desktop but decided against it.You cant even fukking find graphic cards easily atm anyway. I got a gaming laptop and thats good enough for me fukk it.

Never got the pc master race shyt. It requires so much more money and tinkering to even have that shyt be noticeably better than consoles, especially now. You looking at what…3k plus for a top of the line rig not counting monitor. To play more shooters :mjlol: aight man…

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was gonna get a desktop but decided against it.You cant even fukking find graphic cards easily atm anyway. I got a gaming laptop and thats good enough for me fukk it.

Never got the pc master race shyt. It requires so much more money and tinkering to even have that shyt be noticeably better than consoles, especially now. You looking at what…3k plus for a top of the line rig not counting monitor. To play more shooters :mjlol: aight man…

what tinkering ? I havnt adjusted settings manually in like 15 years :mjlol: games automatically adjust to your settings :mjlol:

To buy PS5 you cant find htem either so you gotta pay resell, like video cards, at a higher price.. say $800.. and to have a good compatible 4k tv, what another $1000-2000? So you back to $3000 anyway :mjgrin:

My computer, which I bought spring of 2020, plays all games at max settings 120+ fps :mjgrin:

cost $1500 :mjgrin: I got receipts if needed :mjgrin: lets not lie to the public now :mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what tinkering ? I havnt adjusted settings manually in like 15 years :mjlol: games automatically adjust to your settings :mjlol:

To buy PS5 you cant find htem either so you gotta pay resell, like video cards, at a higher price.. say $800.. and to have a good compatible 4k tv, what another $1000-2000? So you back to $3000 anyway :mjgrin:

My computer, which I bought spring of 2020, plays all games at max settings 120+ fps :mjgrin:

cost $1500 :mjgrin: I got receipts if needed :mjgrin: lets not lie to the public now :mjgrin:

i got my OLED for cinema first ps5 a bonus :mjpls:

I got my 5 retail. Well technically at a discount with the one I sold counted into it :mjpls:

It maybe a drastically diff experience on a high end desktop than a laptop so you got me there. Im curious how you were able to keep it that cheap when a gtx 3070 is basically half that and also impossible to find lol.

Im personally just good on it. Its not like I couldnt afford it or anything, I actively look for ways to waste money dead ass.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nobody talking about PC gaming. We all know you can get better graphics if you willing to fork out 3K to 5K and build your own custom system that you will have to upgrade every 2 years to play the latest games. most just cool with our lil 400 dollars lasting an entire generation instead.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the console warring over the years and when PC starts flexing, console warriors get in their feelings:laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nobody talking about PC gaming. We all know you can get better graphics if you willing to fork out 3K to 5K and build your own custom system that you will have to upgrade every 2 years to play the latest games. most just cool with our lil 400 dollars lasting an entire generation instead.
This post would of been good. In 1996. But since its 2021, it just looks retarded.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know you can get better graphics if you willing to fork out 3K to 5K and build your own custom system that you will have to upgrade every 2 years to play the latest games.

We can’t all know something that’s false breh :russ: