:mjlol:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Console peasants bout to be mad as hell :mjlol: 60 frames for anything that's not a fighting game in 2021 is a joke

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Madden dont move the needle in video gaming :mjlol: If PC game CEOs woke up with Madden sales/revenue, theyd jump out a window for failing :mjlol: now league of legends got a hit show on netflix :umad:

listen kid you getting excited like them 5 year olds about to get excited on christmas when they find a ps5 hidden behind a couch. Imagine sharing a hobby with kids who cant even color inside the line. Thats you. You literally admit you are too stupid to PC game in your post. No wonder you buy kid toys, your brain never developed past 10.
Carry on tinkering with your little pc games and your teraflops, rams and other bullshyt in your moms house all day you unemployed bum :mjlol:

Us grown men will carry on living our real life, and play some games in the evenings on our console when we come home from work after doing grown men things. You feel me lil nikka?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Carry on tinkering with your little pc games and your teraflops, rams and other bullshyt in your moms house all day you unemployed bum :mjlol:

Us grown men will carry on living our real life, and play some games in the evenings on our console when we come home from work after doing grown men things. You feel me lil nikka?
Not one thing you posted in this post is true, factual or reality.

but I do know one thing thats true, factual and reality

is your garbage ass console can only run new high end games at 60 fps :laff:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not one thing you posted in this post is true, factual or reality.

but I do know one thing thats true, factual and reality

is your garbage ass console can only run new high end games at 60 fps :laff:
I don’t give a fukk about the quality of console gaming compared to PCs. When I’m playing TLOU2 the last thing I’m thinking about is gosh, this game would look better on pc if only it was 500fps, the characters looked realistic or some other garbage you stupid nerd. I play games for fun and to relax.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Tf is thread lol? Whoever you are, congratulations on possibly being the one thing capable of uniting the rest of these brothers here. Now imagine starting your day by stanning a brandless machine. Enjoy your 144 fps spreadsheets I guess.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don’t give a fukk about the quality of console gaming compared to PCs. When I’m playing TLOU2 the last thing I’m thinking about is gosh, this game would look better on pc if only it was 500fps, the characters looked realistic or some other garbage you stupid nerd. I play games for fun and to relax.
Relax man I dont want no issues with someone who gets hype about the same thing 7 year olds get hyped about :hubie: i dont like to argue with people obviously not mentally all there :hubie: enjoy your TLOU2 :hubie: it makes sense a retard like you hasnt been able to finish it in a year :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: Tf is thread lol? Whoever you are, congratulations on possibly being the one thing capable of uniting the rest of these brothers here. Now imagine starting your day by stanning a brandless machine. Enjoy your 144 fps spreadsheets I guess.
thanos-i-dont-know.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Relax man I dont want no issues with someone who gets hype about the same thing 7 year olds get hyped about :hubie: i dont like to argue with people obviously not mentally all there :hubie: enjoy your TLOU2 :hubie: it makes sense a retard like you hasnt been able to finish it in a year :hubie:
Man you’re a dumbass :mjlol: