Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
by nominating Paul Ryan for Vice president....:bow: :obama:

Cable news analyst are going ham today....Fox is in mouring and doing their usual "ignore it and hope it goes away" steez whenever shyt hits the fan. meanwhile MSNBC is like :smugfavre: :umad:

lastest polls saying independents leaning toward Obama has spiked since the announcement of Ryan and that Ryan is the most unpopular veep pick with the public since Palin and Dan Quayle.

Mitt Romney campaigned so dirty he fukked up any shot of getting Santorum or Newt on his team and Christie wants a shot at 2016 so he's not going anywhere near that fukkery. :heh:

Romney's campaign managers are idiots. plain and simple. even most Republicans aren't down with Ryan's kill Medicare plan. they must've forgot most repubs are middle aged and baby boomers who don't want their Medicare fukked with.... :laff:

Brokewave and the rest of my polictics head...drop ya thoughts.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
nah it's over for them. they'll make a push but they won't win. pandering to the radical Tea Party has cost the repubs yet another presidency. will they learn their leasson this time? for some reason i doubt it...

If unemployment is at 8.3 in November that Paul Ryan shyt will not matter at all.Hope you're right though.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Romney is trying to have it both ways by picking a right winger to appeased the base while at the same time distancing himself from Paul Ryan's ideas. Can't wait to see how this train wreck will unravel.:ooh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by nominating Paul Ryan for Vice president....:bow: :obama:

Cable news analyst are going ham today....Fox is in mouring and doing their usual "ignore it and hope it goes away" steez whenever shyt hits the fan. meanwhile MSNBC is like :smugfavre: :umad:

lastest polls saying independents leaning toward Obama has spiked since the announcement of Ryan and that Ryan is the most unpopular veep pick with the public since Palin and Dan Quayle.

Mitt Romney campaigned so dirty he fukked up any shot of getting Santorum or Newt on his team and Christie wants a shot at 2016 so he's not going anywhere near that fukkery. :heh:

Romney's campaign managers are idiots. plain and simple. even most Republicans aren't down with Ryan's kill Medicare plan. they must've forgot most repubs are middle aged and baby boomers who don't want their Medicare fukked with.... :laff:

Brokewave and the rest of my polictics head...drop ya thoughts.

watching paul ryan and romney talk is really sad. no swag at all. i mean, since they're going against a black guy, in a nation with a majority white, i mean, i wouldn't jump to conclusions yet and say obama is definitely gon win. u are underestimating the fury of the real racists who really thought obama didn't have a chance last time. this time, they might come out in droves to make sure he doesnt get a second term....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
watching paul ryan and romney talk is really sad. no swag at all. i mean, since they're going against a black guy, in a nation with a majority white, i mean, i wouldn't jump to conclusions yet and say obama is definitely gon win. u are underestimating the fury of the real racists who really thought obama didn't have a chance last time. this time, they might come out in droves to make sure he doesnt get a second term....
perhaps but it would take a mass effort like that because his approval ratings are pretty steadily locked right now at above average. i expect to see them rise over the next 2 months.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want you to think it will be a easy win, when it's not...We can't think like this, especially if you a minority and want Obama to win. We gotta go out in droves like we did the last election if we want him to win because alot of these white boys are on some "welp I voted for him last time, he didn't do what he said, so adios"

Long story short, a VP will not get rid of Medicaire and that's how most of these voters will look at it. This will not sway voters from voting for Romney, especially if the unemployment numbers don't hit decline. So don't take that as a automatic W.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
this

plus Obama supporters dont seem exited so they will stay home and its all down to a few states and their electoral votes

They want you to think it will be a easy win, when it's not...We can't think like this, especially if you a minority and want Obama to win. We gotta go out in droves like we did the last election if we want him to win because alot of these white boys are on some "welp I voted for him last time, he didn't do what he said, so adios"

obama's campaign handlers(they were bill Clinton handlers too) are genius magician's when it comes to igniting people and getting them fired up to vote. don't sleep. Expect them to make a LOT of noise\BIG push here in next few weeks and months to get disenfranchised democrats back on board. they've already begun!