Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Yeah term limits are needed
It’s so disgusting you have paid aids with our fukking tax dollar too afraid to tell this man it’s over because it will go against the master plan to corrupt and conquer everything until their last breath. 🤢 this is how important it is to them, the very fabric of life means nothing as long as power is upheld. “Speak up!!!” bytch stfu!!! That mans mind is gone!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s so disgusting you have paid aids with our fukking tax dollar too afraid to tell this man it’s over because it will go against the master plan to corrupt and conquer everything until their last breath. 🤢 this is how important it is to them, the very fabric of life means nothing as long as power is upheld. “Speak up!!!” bytch stfu!!! That mans mind is gone!
I hear you. Idk what the immediate solution is

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Perfectly healthy, everything's fine :troll:

Monahan said in the Tuesday letter that he consulted with McConnell’s neurologists and conducted several evaluations, including brain MRI imaging and a test that measures electrical imaging in the brain.

“There is no evidence that you have a seizure disorder or that you experienced a stroke, TIA or movement disorder such as Parkinson’s disease,” the letter said.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If it makes you feel better they aren’t paid well.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mitch keep seeing the reeper and he trolling him because he been a piece of shyt all his life that's why making that face.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If it makes you feel better they aren’t paid well.
You sure about that?

I still say that if both parties were smart, they’d broker a deal together where they replace both Feinstein and Mitch without pushback which would solve both of their problems.

I could see Democrats being hesitant to do it though since there would be a fight over Feinstein’s replacement.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You sure about that?

I still say that if both parties were smart, they’d broker a deal together where they replace both Feinstein and Mitch without pushback which would solve both of their problems.

I could see Democrats being hesitant to do it though since there would be a fight over Feinstein’s replacement.
I mean that’s probably why Mitch won’t go home either. This man is out here looking like when you’re vacuuming the floor and the plug keeps coming out the socket and yet he got people lying saying he’s ok. If he dies on air at this point I wouldn’t be surprised.