Mitch McConnell freezes midsentence. Almost strokes out on live tv edit: happened again !

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
He is holding on to dear life, cause the afterlife won't be kind to him AT ALL. :picard:
as it shouldn't! he has purposely upheld hate and power to white supremacy. sat on his hands and robbed the US blind while trump sold us out! allowed his people to infiltrate the congress halls jan 6th, PEOPLE FROM HIS OWN PARTY! i hope he burns in the hottest of hell there is possible!

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
He is holding on to dear life, cause the afterlife won't be kind to him AT ALL. :picard:

as it shouldn't! he has purposely upheld hate and power to white supremacy. sat on his hands and robbed the US blind while trump sold us out! allowed his people to infiltrate the congress halls jan 6th, PEOPLE FROM HIS OWN PARTY! i hope he burns in the hottest of hell there is possible!

May lucifer have mercy on him. And that's the only thing I'll say.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
At this rate he’s gonna die like his buddies H.W Bush & Reagan funny how they was laughing in that infamous picture together. Just to die slow shaking, confused & mindless.

deliveryService

1280px-C39838-5.jpg

Edit: either way fuk all those edomites :pacspit:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
On one hand, I want to say this is unfortunate, because my lady's uncle is dealing with Alzheimer's, and it's tearing him and everyone around him apart, so I know that seeing stuff like this is actually really frightening.

But on the other hand, it's Mitch McConnell, so............ :patrice:
My condolences to u and ya girl breh. My wife herself is suffering from early onset dementia and i dont wish it on no one.

On the other hand though this fakkit would literally laugh in both of our faces at our plight so while i dont wish it on no one, i will
say it couldnt have happened to a more deserving candidate in this case, and i have no sympathy.

Fukk him, anyone who loves him, and may he do better in the next life so that i may feel a bit more pity in my own.