Mississippi ranked one of the best places to retire; California the worst

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I will. I'll have a cool mil leftover to travel and shyt:umad:

Imagine passing up on this in a city that's 22% black, with a tropical climate and 5 minute walks to the beach to go live in Daygo and pay an extra million for a smaller room on a lower floor with worse views so you can go be around bums and cacs:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Imagine passing up on this in a city that's 22% black, with a tropical climate and 5 minute walks to the beach to go live in Daygo and pay an extra million for a smaller room on a lower floor with worse views so you can go be around bums and cacs:mjlol:
Won't need to imagine cause that's exactly what I'll be doing. I'm not living in Mississippi under any circumstances. I know we're not trying to compare the beaches in Mississippi to the ones here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Many places throughout the South and Deep South would financially be the best locations to retire since it's cheap, but there's more to life than prioritizing cheap land/homeownership as socially, politically, education, etc; they'd be among the worst places in the country to relocate for retirement.
Ehhh it really depends on the person and what matters to them the most. Honestly, a lot of people struggling right now would be better off moving to some of those southern states. Most of those people in the south go on about their business and don’t care to be bothered at all and education is crappy in a lot of places, so I wouldn’t use that against the south.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm ok without the people who don't want to be here. We have enough people already. Go to Mississippi. Let all the old people drive over there.

People make money in California and then go live fat in other places.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They are tethers and pan-africanists they don't see the potential in the south.

Black folks should aim to run Mississippi and other southern states it could be a Mecca for middle class Black folks.

Last edited: