Mississippi ranked one of the best places to retire; California the worst

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There is a reason Mississippi is so cheap.

Edit: I had a white redneck manager at a place I was interning at when I lived in Tennessee. He was from Alabama. It was not uncommon for me to travel to different states to work on shyt. There was an opportunity to go work in Mississippi and I was all for it because I'm fearless to being stupid sometimes and also I think "not going to let racist crackas keep me from going where I want".

This white redneck dude who chewed tobacco and lived in Alabama most of the time was like.

jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

Sent my ass to Jacksonville instead where I got sick on some seafood broil lol.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: I need someone actually born and raised in MS to speak on this. I've said it before on here but you can FEEL the oppression just driving down I-20.... EVERYBODY is on their best behavior.

Soon as you reach the Alabama state line you enter the Talladega 500

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If they can make the gulf actually nice place to live in then I could see that being the case

But unless you from there, who in they right mind would move to Mississippi for retirement

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My aunt is from there, She keep trying to get my uncle to visit her fam there.
He's always like :scust:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
California and it's not close.......I'm all about space and property but I would take roommates in California than the ranch is Mississippi by myself.......this shyt here is obvious bullshyt and they trying they best to get people to come to that shyt state........so the bank rated some place they struggling to sell property in at the tops of their lists..........spitting in people faces at this point

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: I need someone actually born and raised in MS to speak on this. I've said it before on here but you can FEEL the oppression just driving down I-20.... EVERYBODY is on their best behavior.

Soon as you reach the Alabama state line you enter the Talladega 500

A pan African afraid of Mississippi is pathetic. The south is our ancestral homeland it’s where we need to fight for power and control