Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Movie reminded me of Dark Knight in some of the chase scenes and then we almost get a 2 Face nod.

Pretty good movie, action was clean, driving and chase scenes were very dope as always.

Mission Impossible 1 and Top Gun references were cool.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I liked the movie but the double agent act is getting old, espionage movies are intriguing enough without having to worry about double-crossing the double cross

It is not as good a 3 or 4, but better than 5, even though 5 had a better opening, of course the first two movies are trash

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
My new favourite of the entire franchise :mjcry:

Last hour had me like
ian-somerhalder-birthday-december-8-2012-thegiflibrary-2-dizzy.gif

You'd think the double act would be obvious but it get's ya every-time:mjgrin:
Pre-ordered the blu-ray :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
saw this over the weekend wish i hadnt heard all the hype about it and just went in blind. Still a dope flick regardless,the frogger scene on the motor bike, fight in the toilet and helicopter chase being the standouts. There were some close ups where tom's age showed but as far as physicality during action goes he didnt look a day over 35.

This was the most cohesive and likeable team they've had yet I hope renner doesnt return ever. Not going to get into rankings as the 1st will always have a special place in my heart..

ps Has there been an actor everyone wanted to succeed but always under delivered as cavill? he didnt mess up here but he also didnt exactly bring anything to the character at all.Before his reveal he blended into the background. Post his reveal he stayed in one gear and never elevated his intensity or evilness. If you cant shine as a villian in MI you might not be cutout for a career in action flix

Daps
Just saw it a couple of hours ago:whew:

You can really tell that Cruise put his all into this one. Is dude getting younger or what:lupe:The sky diving scene, the bathroom fight, the car chase, and helicopter chase were done to perfection. I'm semi worried about Ving Rhames health tho after watching this. Dude looked like shyt. Cruise is sprinting miles on top of rooftops and Angela Basset is out here glowed the fukk up so there's no excuse for a dude like Ving. :why: The plot got a little haywire at times but overall they did it with this one.
Would say the same thing every time he spoke, was watching in imax and his face literally took up the whole screen maybe that made it worse
Saw it yesterday, the story line wasn't the best out of the series but the action scenes :wow: Cruise outdid himself :whoo:

That Asian cat was fukking up Cruise and Cavill
thing is considering it was a continuation of rogue nation with most of the cast returning and the callback of having monoyhan in danger again on paper it should have been much better than it was..

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
How long this movie been out? It still made $3.8 million last week and finished 6th

But now the 1080p torrents are out :francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ps Has there been an actor everyone wanted to succeed but always under delivered as cavill? he didnt mess up here but he also didnt exactly bring anything to the character at all.Before his reveal he blended into the background. Post his reveal he stayed in one gear and never elevated his intensity or evilness. If you cant shine as a villian in MI you might not be cutout for a career in action flix

This was probably one of the better roles I've seen him in. I'm curious to see how he does as Geralt in the Netflix Witcher series, but I agree I haven't been completely blown away by the performances I've seen of his.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Good flick but Ghost Protocol still reigns supreme
but the double agent act is getting old, espionage movies are intriguing enough without having to worry about double-crossing the double cross
They had this bs in Spectre:scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally watched it. Got about 20 minutes left, but ima say it: This shyt is a modern day classic action flick. :wow:

Great cinematography, action was pretty much non-stop, good suspense. Movie is great. :whew:

I need to add this series to my collection, but I’ll wait until they decide to end it. Or if they continue without Cruise I’ll wait for his run collection.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finally watched it. Got about 20 minutes left, but ima say it: This shyt is a modern day classic action flick. :wow:

Great cinematography, action was pretty much non-stop, good suspense. Movie is great. :whew:

I need to add this series to my collection, but I’ll wait until they decide to end it. Or if they continue without Cruise I’ll wait for his run collection.

They doing 2 more back to back to end it with Tom not sure as a series tho but for tom it is starts filming think next year he still doing top gun 2 right now finishing it up