Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
:stopitslime:

shyt was garbage. Except for the Kashmir part this one ugly ass movie. Plot didnt make any fukking sense, dialogue was trash, every actor mailed it in except Simon Pegg and I'm disappointed there was no spy scenes.

The bathroom scene was dope though.
Get out ya phaggot

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was aight. :ehh:
When they pulled the fast one on Cavill's character. :mjlol:

Good to see the goddess Angela Bassett putting in work.

Music was great.

Highlights were the SkyDive and Chopper scenes. Really intense.

I done watched so many movies that I can see plots a mile away. I done seen and read enough thrillers that I can peep shady nikkas in real life too but that’s another thread almost :mjlol: If you watching a movie and it’s 50 minutes in and the villain still isn’t established, then one of the nikkas in the main group is the villain otherwise it doesn’t make sense from a literary perspective. Not enough time has been spent to properly flesh out the villain. So it has to be one of the nikkas you been watching for an hour.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I done watched so many movies that I can see plots a mile away. I done seen and read enough thrillers that I can peep shady nikkas in real life too but that’s another thread almost :mjlol: If you watching a movie and it’s 50 minutes in and the villain still isn’t established, then one of the nikkas in the main group is the villain otherwise it doesn’t make sense from a literary perspective. Not enough time has been spent to properly flesh out the villain. So it has to be one of the nikkas you been watching for an hour.
To the villain point, it was Solomon Lane still. But the trailers gave away Walker as the villain. If I went in blind, it’d be :whoo: