Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Got to watch this last weekend. GREAT action flick. The plot was a little thin but the action scenes were A+++. Tom Cruise is incredible for the shape he displays at his age and I was shocked to see Ving Rhames so flabby. He looked 70 in this :scust:
Reading this thread made me realize I missed quite some installments in this series. I haven't watched the last 3 before this one I believe. I need to remediate that...
Watched this again for the first time
:dwillhuh:
Greyhound Day muhfukka:mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
My guy Ethan learned how to fly a helicopter on the fly, chased down an experienced pilot then rammed into it :deadmanny:
I kept saying this to myself while watching this movie "dont over analyze" "just enjoy the movie"
he fell off of a bike at top speed and just :yeshrug:and kept running "its just a movie"
they should have died 10 times during that helicopter crash "stop over thinking"
they keep pulling that mask shyt out of their ass

I wish i can just enjoy movies for what they are :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I kept saying this to myself while watching this movie "dont over analyze" "just enjoy the movie"
he fell off of a bike at top speed and just :yeshrug:and kept running "its just a movie"
they should have died 10 times during that helicopter crash "stop over thinking"
they keep pulling that mask shyt out of their ass

I wish i can just enjoy movies for what they are :mjcry:
We always joke about the Fast & Furious crew giving it to the Avengers but Ethan Hunt would handle the entire FF crew by himself. :russ: