Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think most will agree ghost is the best and 2 is the worst :russ:

I could see rogue being number one on a lot of lists too. But yeah 2 is just not good. John woo does what he can with a nonsensical script but it’s not enough. shyt I think I’m going to watch it since it’s been so long. I need a good dose of fukkery

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could see rogue being number one on a lot of lists too. But yeah 2 is just not good. John woo does what he can with a nonsensical script but it’s not enough. shyt I think I’m going to watch it since it’s been so long. I need a good dose of fukkery
Yeah I just finished all of them. Hadn’t watched 2 since my VHS copy.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The second half is good for the action the first half youll find boring and laughable especially since they try turning Ethan hunt into james bond

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Basically same as mines but rogue is such a wildcard for me I can have either 1,2 or 3 on list
Mi3 mad underrated tho
I dont even bother with 2 lol
Yeah rogue is close to 3 for me but Hoffman>>>guy in rogue nation for me which takes it over the top.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
My rankings.

1a. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
1b. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
1c. Mission Impossible
4. MI: 3
5. MI: 2

I have a feeling I am going to like Fallout the most, primarily because the last three (3) films in this series are following continuity. I sure hope Renner makes a surprise cameo.

Tom Wilkinson (IMF Secretary) gets shot in the SUV. The IMF is without a secretary, while Alec Baldwin (CIA director) gets them shut down. Ethan, Benji and company uncover the Syndicate with Ilsa Faust's help. IMF is re-instated with Baldwin as the new secretary, vacating his post at the CIA, making way for Angela Bassett to take the reins.

Continuity in this case after a more procedural beginning has been interesting and dare I say, it has worked. I also like Mission Impossible just as much as the last two.

"If you knew what you were stealing, you never would have agreed to do it."

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This has been my most anticipated movie since like Christmas or whenever those ads started.

These social media reactions. have me even more excited. Review embargo drops tomorrow. That's confidence.

Hop aboard the hype train brehs full speed ahead for 2 weeks

:miyagi:

Last edited: