Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't wait for this.

Just watched the helicopter BTS too.

That dude is tryna die on camera, you can't convince me otherwise lol

What thread/topic? :lolbron:

The one where everyone is having their “I am Spartacus” moment about the root. Bunch of hoteps who can’t write to save their lives want to start their own media companies and sites to discuss the ways the black man is put upon by other media sites

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The one where everyone is having their “I am Spartacus” moment about the root. Bunch of hoteps who can’t write to save their lives want to start their own media companies and sites to discuss the ways the black man is put upon by other media sites

VY2wmdR.png

I saw that thread. I didn't make it past the first page or 2. I did like the #TheRootArticles hashtag, but more for the comedy than the actual "point" of the hashtag.

Some of these Twitter Warriors are really wasting their talents trying to get retweets, blue checks and the newly popular buzzword - "clout".

This one guy in particular had a thread of about 20 or more he did himself and I'd say 75% of them were genuinely brilliant. If it wasn't for a comedian I follow retweeting it (Karlous Miller) I woulda missed the whole moment. My personal fav

I don't give a fukk what the point of the hashtag was, the combination of the headline and the picture is so well done and 1 of about 10 truly great ones.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
VY2wmdR.png

I saw that thread. I didn't make it past the first page or 2. I did like the #TheRootArticles hashtag, but more for the comedy than the actual "point" of the hashtag.

Some of these Twitter Warriors are really wasting their talents trying to get retweets, blue checks and the newly popular buzzword - "clout".

This one guy in particular had a thread of about 20 or more he did himself and I'd say 75% of them were genuinely brilliant. If it wasn't for a comedian I follow retweeting it (Karlous Miller) I woulda missed the whole moment. My personal fav

I don't give a fukk what the point of the hashtag was, the combination of the headline and the picture is so well done and 1 of about 10 truly great ones.

:russ: That’s hilarious.