Mission Accepted: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Pt 1

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
So first off this captured the tone of a movie experience extremely well. I want Marvel & other studies to take notes on how well it balanced the seriousness, the jokes & dialogue. The plot eerily mirrors today’s climate and added a layer of realism that I had to salute Tom & company for addressing.

I had one issue however, which was the expositions.

There’s about 3-4 scenes of significant dialoguing and my god it dragged.

Other than that, great film. The first 20 minutes played like a movie before the movie and it brought some terrific pacing once the opening credits dropped.

The action scenes were pretty good, unfortunately I can’t judge the movie as a whole because I had to leave during the last 45 minutes cuz of an emergency. I was able to see the motorcycle scene before that happened and it was….interesting. It felt like a outtake scene to be honest, just the way it was shot didn’t naturally fit in with the rest of the movie. It was amazing to see him do it, couldn’t even believe what I was watching but for the movie aesthetic it kinda takes you out of it.

There’s also a alley fight scene which was really ambitious but the angles/the camera was pretty grating.

There’s a chase scene involving a fiat, a BMW & a hummer, brought the house down, it was incredible.

Watching the full flick on Tuesday so I’ll be able to judge everything properly but all in all, I enjoyed it. Also, Hayley Atwell was fantastic.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw an early screening today and it was :banderas:

By far one of the best Mission movies of the franchise and honestly one of the best action movies I’ve seen ever. Tom Cruise is a damn lunatic, the fact he filmed a majority of the action scenes during PEAK covid is just :mindblown:

This movie was so satisfying that I wasn’t even mad at the cliffhanger ending. They set up Part 2 so nicely that this movie can last me another year or 2. I really enjoyed watching this..