mini vodka

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
London is one of the most multicultural cities in the world, breh. Whatever food you want, you can find it here.

But yeah, British cuisine in general is :scusthov: for the most part.

Nothing beats a full English breakfast :ahh:

Full-English-Breakfast1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
no such thing as something that pays and is simple. if u wanna hit 6 figures u gotta grind breh.....
true.

I think it was just a shock at first...it was a lot of information and a major life change. It was way too much to take in at one period in time. I still have knowledge and certs/licenses in insurance so I can always fall back on it. I thank the company for paying for my classes.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
true.

I think it was just a shock at first...it was a lot of information and a major life change. It was way too much to take in at one period in time. I still have knowledge and certs/licenses in insurance so I can always fall back on it. I thank the company for paying for my classes.

just don't become those men at 35 broke because they followed art breh :snoop:

at this point in life stabilising ur income n earning potential is key, everything else must become side hustles which supplement ur income..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Why couldn't you scrape up money for that bus ride to driving school or to get your unemployment check? :upsetfavre:

you dont understand how things work in the uk. :snoop:

driving school? i paid for a 5 day course and failed my test. its been 3 months since that :what:

unemployment cheque? i got sanctioned for missing appointments. do yiu inow what sanctioned means? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
just don't become those men at 35 broke because they followed art breh :snoop:

at this point in life stabilising ur income n earning potential is key, everything else must become side hustles which supplement ur income..

True...

Last edited: