mini vodka

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So are you still trying to look for work or...

I was just saying cause I have three interviews on Monday and one of them is with the NY Art Department so I was just wondering...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So are you still trying to look for work or...

I was just saying cause I have three interviews on Monday and one of them is with the NY Art Department so I was just wondering...

no. i had a sitdown with my mom and brother. and they said i should really take this boxing thing seriously. they know its the only way for me cus its the only thing im good at.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
what happened to ur old job ?

I'm still doing it, but I really don't think it's for me. I thought it would, but the atmosphere and the actual work is just not really what I think I should be doing.

Plus, I looked at my resume. I have more arts based jobs/positions in it then anything else. Plus, I'm actually interested in the arts...I'm not interested in insurance.

I'm just trying to expand my options. Also, it was just too much reading, too much fine print, too much to learn and apply...it's not really what I feel I'm geared for personally.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
no. i had a sitdown with my mom and brother. and they said i should really take this boxing thing seriously. they know its the only way for me cus its the only thing im good at.

I feel ya about that....as long as you got something. Im just trying to make money off of the things I'm good at too. I feel like I've worked too hard andbuilt up my body of work/resume/portfolio over the years to see it collect dust. Plus I'm actually in a city where I can make money from it so to speak. I don't want to be just another starving artists or generic working creative though.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Still no food in the fridge and he'll b complaining about being starving soon :mjlol:

my brother just got me this big ass pizza. we celebrating tonight :blessed:

we eating real good tonight :blessed:

QaLHhjX.jpg