mini vodka

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
fukk up. this shyt taste good as fukk. i been starving all day.

its pizza with donner kebab and chicken on top
LOL you english have it real bad when it comes to food

lololol pizza look like it's been sundried

shyt look like it came from crown fried

I feel sorry for your mudda

ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
LOL you english have it real bad when it comes to food

lololol pizza look like it's been sundried

shyt look like it came from crown fried

I feel sorry for your mudda

ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg

its real good. only the top is dry. its still great underneath the cooked kebab and chicken :stopitslime:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm still doing it, but I really don't think it's for me. I thought it would, but the atmosphere and the actual work is just not really what I think I should be doing.

Plus, I looked at my resume. I have more arts based jobs/positions in it then anything else. Plus, I'm actually interested in the arts...I'm not interested in insurance.

I'm just trying to expand my options. Also, it was just too much reading, too much fine print, too much to learn and apply...it's not really what I feel I'm geared for personally.

Art jobs :patrice:

I'm guessing a high income isn't on the top of ur list :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Art jobs :patrice:

I'm guessing a high income isn't on the top of ur list :patrice:

I'm not quitting anytime soon...but shyt. Might as well see what comes from this...

I have ADHD...had it since I was 6...it's hard for me at times to focus on extensive and really intricate tasks that require alot of information ad whatnot. I spent more than enough time training for my series 6 and 63 than I should of to realize that it wasn't for me. It kind of sucks trying to work the job market with a relatively "weak major"....I'm just looking for something that pays and that's simple at this point. Not anything where I have to waste more time training for licenses and certifications....and state exams and everything else. That's what killed my interest in it actually....

yo moms

drunk
Daps
turn that shyt up my clan in the front want it :birdman:

i be the body dropper the heartbeat stopper :wow:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm not quitting anytime soon...but shyt. Might as well see what comes from this...

I have ADHD...had it since I was 6...it's hard for me at times to focus on extensive and really intricate tasks that require alot of information ad whatnot. I spent more than enough time training for my series 6 and 63 than I should of to realize that it wasn't for me. It kind of sucks trying to work the job market with a relatively "weak major"....I'm just looking for something that pays and that's simple at this point. Not anything where I have to waste more time training for licenses and certifications....and state exams and everything else.

no such thing as something that pays and is simple. if u wanna hit 6 figures u gotta grind breh.....

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
turn that shyt up my clan in the front want it :birdman:

i be the body dropper the heartbeat stopper :wow:

this guy is such an idiot :laugh:

when i stop posting on here ill honestly wonder what became of u :wow: