ihLd1ll.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:vodkaumad:

do you know how much loose change i had to look around my room to buy this? had the cashier counting £5 in 10p coins :mjlol:

so we are back to vodka on saturday afternoons. Alcoholic yo moms is back....

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

do you know how much loose change i had to look around my room to buy this? had the cashier counting £5 in 10p coins :mjlol:

:laff: @ all the :umad: you come up with!

But yeah, that vodka you bought is awful stuff but it does the trick. I never buy expensive vodka myself either, I'm just gonna mix it with juice anyway. As long as it gets me fukked up, I'm good.

But I don't drink spirits any more. Just beer and/or cider.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

The whole point of this thread was for you to show off your stupid "smiley." Punch yourself repeatedly in the head until you're no longer conscious.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:laff: @ all the :umad: you come up with!

But yeah, that vodka you bought is awful stuff but it does the trick. I never buy expensive vodka myself either, I'm just gonna mix it with juice anyway. As long as it gets me fukked up, I'm good.

But I don't drink spirits any more. Just beer and/or cider.

yeah im mixing it with this 60p lemonade i got :heh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The whole point of this thread was for you to show off your stupid "smiley." Punch yourself repeatedly in the head until you're no longer conscious.

no. everybody has already seen this smiley. i used it waaaaaay back when i was on my alcoholic steez. :ufdup:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
im no longer depressed tho :umad:

have you ever been to england? :usure: everybody in the country has alread been drinking for hours breh :ufdup:
Been there 4 times

was everyone searching for loose change and asking what they can drink for 3 pounds also?