Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wouldn't even be surprised if this is how it plays out

what are you even mad about

like for real lol he wasn't coming to detroit anyways, the lamelo/cade comparisons never even existed, its not like you actually care about DV - and this been going on for months.

you just want attention from me :pachaha:
nikkas was literally begging to come to Detroit and we chose vets on expirings instead cause clearly he losing his mind in Charlotte
Who brought up Melo and Cade? I’m going back to you saying this wasn’t a big deal

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Gah damnit! I was hoping for a sixers sign and trade. I don't wanna judge him for this specific case but dude does seem like he has the Stephen Jackson, Allen Iverson life long fukk up trait.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gah damnit! I was hoping for a sixers sign and trade. I don't wanna judge him for this specific case but dude does seem like he has the Stephen Jackson, Allen Iverson life long fukk up trait.
He not even a life long fukk up
Literally was a good kid up until this last year it seems. Now he a rapper posting pictures with lean, weed, and apparently hitting women. Threw a mouth piece and hit a 16 year old girl after the play in game blow out too

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think it’s obvious that something ain’t right with the young boy..we laughed at the lean ,weed,rap shyt but it’s starting to look like self-sabotage

He just went from 0-100 in three weeks

Whatever it is I hope he figures it out .
Yea he's a pretty mild manner dude outta of the "RTB MB" stuff, clearly something is wrong

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
The clowns that said the lean/weed was no big deal because it's the offseason, that type of shyt snowballs into shyt like this. If you cant even stay clean basically during contract negotiations, you dont deserve a big contract.

On here, it's always "let them smoke!!!!" But those aint the fukkin rules. If you wanna fukk up your money by smokin, drinkin & beatin on women, do ya thang:yeshrug:
You can smoke though in the league now, nikka we all smoke ain’t none of us hitting women :mjpls: shyt there’s jobs where ur tested randomly as well like how the NBA previously used to work, and people would still smoke and be smart about it, and don’t remember the correlation of weed to domestic violence