Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you take a picture next to a rental lambo it doesn't make you a millionaire. same thing posting pictures of cups lol.... chasing images is what young people do.

if he beat on some girl in LA, then its a rap for dude. if he didn't, we'll know that too. it won't be hard to assess either way. so far the only thing crazy is the bail amount - but he's also rich and black so :mjlol:
How much is the bail?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This is sad. But hopefully a wake up call for him. When I see him play I always feel like he isn't fully engaged for the whole game, which is preventing him from getting to the next level. When he finds Jesus he will find an all star game.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad. But hopefully a wake up call for him. When I see him play I always feel like he isn't fully engaged for the whole game, which is preventing him from getting to the next level. When he finds Jesus he will find an all star game.
I doubt it, he’s been spiraling since the lean picture

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just read your last post so I see what time you on. Some of you nggas really be on some ‘my baby would never’
nah everybody knows i wanted dude gone years ago. don't even try it lol

you over here talking about some "i never met him, but he looked troubled in college - just like other random troubled youth" is hair salon energy

"i can't put my finger on it" the fukk is that? :mjlol: this is how you talk about other men?
How much is the bail?
130k which is yikes normally

Daps
Reppin
Chi
At MSU I remember in real time saying dude looked a lil…troubled… for a college student. One of them things you can’t put your finger on but, we know ‘us’. I said the same about Emoni Bates, came back one summer lookin like that one guy we all knew from the hood, just a tad rough for 16. Ironically they both from the D/Michigan

From everything I saw of him at MSU, he seemed extremely humble, almost too passive and pretty much a standard college kid.

Also, neither Bates nor Miles are from Detroit.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nah everybody knows i wanted dude gone years ago. don't even try it lol

you over here talking about some "i never met him, but he looked troubled in college - just like other random troubled youth" is hair salon energy

"i can't put my finger on it" the fukk is that? :mjlol: this is how you talk about other men?

130k which is yikes normally
Meh. Like I said, we know us. There’s things you don’t say in ‘mixed’ company, then there’s how we talk in the barbershop.

Nggas be on here talking all politically correct n shyt ‘but what do you mean’ like you runnin for office. Stop it…or maybe it’s my fault for assuming we ain’t in mixed company. Maybe you DONT know what I mean. So nvm

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Meh. Like I said, we know us. There’s things you don’t say in ‘mixed’ company, then there’s how we talk in the barbershop.

Nggas be on here talking all politically correct n shyt ‘but what do you mean’ like you runnin for office. Stop it…or maybe it’s my fault for assuming we ain’t in mixed company. Maybe you DONT know what I mean. So nvm
we know us?

at least other people are talking about stuff that happened recently. you starting up some he was no angel shyt based on.... literally vibes you got years ago?

there is nothing 'us' or 'politically correct' about that. and you are trying reallllll hard to fit in

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That nikka ain't come from no damn trenches. :rudy:

and no, an all black or majority black neighborhood ain't the trenches. :rudy:
that's what i hate about this attitude that people have that if they have black neighbors then it's the hood. so even though they aren't surrounded by dysfunction, it's the hood so act accordingly.

khross415

All Star
Daps

maybe i dont remember , but what was Miles doing at MSU that made you feel any type of way about him? Even his first few years he wasnt really in the news or anything like that until he started the rapping shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was all good a week ago :mjlol:

FWM0KMhWQAMItJU
:snoop:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
that's what i hate about this attitude that people have that if they have black neighbors then it's the hood. so even though they aren't surrounded by dysfunction, it's the hood so act accordingly.
Most good Black neighborhoods are hood adjacent so the kids in the nice part of town still wanna claim the hood. Especially if they visit family who live there.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That nikka ain't come from no damn trenches. :rudy:

and no, an all black or majority black neighborhood ain't the trenches. :rudy:

Flint = the trenches, breh. 40% of the city lives below the poverty line, one of the top 5 poorest cities in the US, at one point it was the #1 poorest. You can’t even drink the water…

Doesn’t excuse stupid behavior, but let’s not act like he came from a working class black suburb

With that said, idk about his upbringing, maybe he came from a 2 parent household that was well above the poverty line…