Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The clowns that said the lean/weed was no big deal because it's the offseason, that type of shyt snowballs into shyt like this. If you cant even stay clean basically during contract negotiations, you dont deserve a big contract.

On here, it's always "let them smoke!!!!" But those aint the fukkin rules. If you wanna fukk up your money by smokin, drinkin & beatin on women, do ya thang:yeshrug:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The clowns that said the lean/weed was no big deal because it's the offseason, that type of shyt snowballs into shyt like this. If you cant even stay clean basically during contract negotiations, you dont deserve a big contract.

On here, it's always "let them smoke!!!!" But those aint the fukkin rules. If you wanna fukk up your money by smokin, drinkin & beatin on women, do ya thang:yeshrug:

perception is reality...if what you put out there about yourself isn't true...guess what, most folks will think it is.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
MJ during contract negotiation

interrogate-interrogation.gif

2jnx4TQ.jpg

:mjlol: :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks and @Mr Hate Coffee told me hornets lockerroom wasn’t a shyt show
This happens in every lockerroom right
i really don't remember you having this same energy for the pelicans and kings last year but go on and keep riding my dikk into the sunset :mjlol:

wanted miles more than anybody else on the whole damn board - but now its the other way overnight lmao

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i really don't remember you having this same energy for the pelicans and kings last year but go on and keep riding my dikk into the sunset :mjlol:

wanted miles more than anybody else on the whole damn board - but now its the other way overnight lmao
Where did I say I wanted miles bridges on the pistons more than anybody :mjlol:

Also you nasty as hell that you gotta compare your squad to the pelicans and kings. Go off king

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well I have a compromise.

We’ll take him off your hands for Nas Little and a 1st.
wouldn't even be surprised if this is how it plays out
Where did I say I wanted miles bridges on the pistons more than anybody :mjlol:

Also you nasty as hell that you gotta compare your squad to the pelicans and kings. Go off king
what are you even mad about

like for real lol he wasn't coming to detroit anyways, the lamelo/cade comparisons never even existed, its not like you actually care about DV - and this been going on for months.

you just want attention from me :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

The ole Broken Window Theory, huh :mjpls:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Russ would help that locker room though forreal
I really want them to trade for Russ. I saw the effect he had on those young kids in DC and dragged them into the playoffs. Say what you want about his BBIQ but at least I’ll know he’ll play hard, this dumbass team dropped too many critical games cause they weren’t up for them for various reasons. Team needs a strong vet badly. Maybe IT could be that, but he’s just saying anything right now to stay in the league :mjlol: