Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather not have the chance at all versus being close to generational wealth and messing it up.

And the type of doofus this guy seems to be, this won’t end well if he’s starting a pattern of getting in trouble with the law. Most of these athletes don’t seem to bounce back.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I knew he was a retard when I saw him waving a stack of covid masks in a rap video, imitating a stack of money.

Some men never grow up. By the time he's 40 he'll be broke taking pictures in the hood.
If he makes it to 40.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He should have the book thrown at him some of this brothers need to learn and be used as scape goat to deter others, you dont put your hand on a woman unless its self defence, you dont post lean , drugs and other nonsense when your on a contract year. This is all on him and he has no one to blame but himself.
All you had to do was not break the law, what's so hard about that?
nikka this was literally the logic of those ridiculous laws during the war on drugs. He’s an idiot but let’s not be stupid.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Something off. You can’t stare down generational money and move the way he moves unless you’re either stupid (he’s not) or have some other issue. No one could get me into an argument days/weeks before a major payday that will benefit my great grandkids. Nah you remove yourself from the situation and enjoy life. I just don’t understand what he’s being doing or why no one can snap him out of it. The lean, now this…just stop it.

Pistons should stay away. Bringing him home could be terrible. His social circle is probably not the greatest...

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Something off. You can’t stare down generational money and move the way he moves unless you’re either stupid (he’s not) or have some other issue. No one could get me into an argument days/weeks before a major payday that will benefit my great grandkids. Nah you remove yourself from the situation and enjoy life. I just don’t understand what he’s being doing or why no one can snap him out of it. The lean, now this…just stop it.

Pistons should stay away. Bringing him home could be terrible. His social circle is probably not the greatest...
The way some of these brothers move is mind boggling. They say money over everything then do stuff like this that ruins the money ..