Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Miles is a scumbag and a bonafide idiot. No one is denying that.

its the pool ball throwing allegation.which is all honestly is just another sign that he's an idiot. He shouldn't even have been doing the exchange.

Come on man. The media dragged bridges and so did everyone else.

His story played out like it always does. Allegation, plea deal, probation, indefinite suspension, return to the team, new Deal, etc.
I can 100% vouch for this lol. He barely got by man. He’s lucky he’s back playing. His only hope now is for all this to go away. I don’t know if it ever will though. I still smh at that weak press conference he had with Mitch that he did not prepare for.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That billiards shyt too wild to be made up
The problem here is that they're both crazy as shyt

Regarding this.
The prosecutors said that contradictory statements provided by the accuser led to the dismissal. The accuser had initially told police that a woman had caused damage to her car, where she and her children were present, then gave a statement several days later that Bridges had caused the damage. She then gave another statement to prosecutors recently ahead of the trial that she was “unsure” how the damage was caused.

“Given the lack of sufficient evidence necessary to overcome the inconsistency of these accounts, the state would not be successful at trial,” the filing said.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This is old right? :patrice:
A few hours old. Someone got him to delete it.

GS_LZc1WkAAujVW