Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
His baby mama not about to fumble the bag a second time.
She didn’t fumble the bag, he did, he fukked her up. :comeon:

In fact wasn’t there evidence he fukked her up a lot and often that last time he just went too far…..

This shyt isn’t glib, and it’s fukked up money consideration is what is keeping that a$$hole, piece of shyt free.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She didn’t fumble the bag, he did, he fukked her up. :comeon:

In fact wasn’t there evidence he fukked her up a lot and often that last time he just went too far…..

This shyt isn’t glib, and it’s fukked up money consideration is what is keeping that a$$hole, piece of shyt free.
Should could have waited a day before she pressed charges and he signed his max deal.

Don't be so emotional. Particularly when it's not needed and with someone who if you followed my posts on the matter you wouldn't be acting like this.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Should could have waited a day before she pressed charges and he signed his max deal.

Don't be so emotional. Particularly when it's not needed and with someone who if you followed my posts on the matter you wouldn't be acting like this.
Bro, it’s not emotion, it’s called disgust and by your logic he could have waited until he signed that next contract to then give her two black eyes in front their kids.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think this is just for the pool ball allegation and not the entire thing.
Bro, it’s not emotion, it’s called disgust and by your logic he could have waited until he signed that next contract to then give her two black eyes in front their kids.
like fr he's a textbook scumbag :dead: dude still got a long, long ways to go on the PR front

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

like fr he's a textbook scumbag :dead: dude still got a long, long ways to go on the PR front
He’s a legit piece of shyt. Like the media is dragging Draymond for being dirty and Dray is a saint compared to this guy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Miles is a scumbag and a bonafide idiot. No one is denying that.

By my logic, he could have just avoided the altercation altogether and not fumbled the bag.
its the pool ball throwing allegation.which is all honestly is just another sign that he's an idiot. He shouldn't even have been doing the exchange.

He’s a legit piece of shyt. Like the media is dragging Draymond for being dirty and Dray is a saint compared to this guy.
Come on man. The media dragged bridges and so did everyone else.

His story played out like it always does. Allegation, plea deal, probation, indefinite suspension, return to the team, new Deal, etc.