Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

CHARLOTTE — An arrest warrant has been issued for Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges, and it’s related to a prior domestic violence incident. However, the situation didn’t involve any new allegations of physical violence -- it’s related to the violation of a protective order, according to the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office and the county clerk of court. The warrant goes back to January. But because deputies have been unable to serve it, Channel 9 has not been able to get a look at it. It comes while the 25-year-old is still on probation for a felony charge of injuring a child’s parent last year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
CHARLOTTE — An arrest warrant has been issued for Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges, and it’s related to a prior domestic violence incident. However, the situation didn’t involve any new allegations of physical violence -- it’s related to the violation of a protective order, according to the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office and the county clerk of court. The warrant goes back to January. But because deputies have been unable to serve it, Channel 9 has not been able to get a look at it. It comes while the 25-year-old is still on probation for a felony charge of injuring a child’s parent last year.
the fukk is this :dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Oof - sounds like he violated the 10 year protective order as part of his No contest pleading in November 2022?

The website isn't entirely clear but it looks like in January of 2023 he smashed in his girlfriend's windshield at her residence and he's not supposed to be around her based on the protective order, let alone smash her car windshield

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually hoping Houston could go after dude but after the KpJ situation, I know their’s no chance in hell of that happening :yeshrug: