Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't be too much worse than stuck on a team locked into big money for scrubs like PJ Washington & Miles Bridges:yeshrug:

they have the second pick
brandon miller will fit in nicely

mark williams looks great no homo. They need to get rid of rozier, oubre jr and hayward imo

drifter

Superstar
Daps

mark williams looks great no homo. They need to get rid of rozier, oubre jr and hayward imo
I think they should take Scoot and figure it out but they're gonna draft a good player either way

Williams I'm a fan of so it's not about him or the pick, PJ & Miles if resigned are anchors same way those players you said they need to get rid of are. Even if they did get rid of those players they'd be right back where they are with those 2

That’s what really pisses me off about losing out on Wemby, PJ’s guaranteed to come back now :snoop:
They probably still would've signed him, created a logjam, and moved him for pennies later

If it was just one of PJ/Miles I'd be a little more optimistic maybe, it's both and you know they're gonna sign both so you're locked into a late lotto core and gotta hope Melo/Scoot or BMiller takes leaps.
Y'all running Clifford back too right? PHX and MIL already have lists of coaches, haven't seen anything for the Hornets. Yeah...:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

That’s what really pisses me off about losing out on Wemby, PJ’s guaranteed to come back now :snoop:
If they draft Miller, I don’t see Pj coming back for the money he wants.

In fact if they draft scoot I don’t see it happening either.

Move terry, PJ, Hayward, and keep Oubre, sign miles, give Williams the minutes, hope Lamelo stays healthy, and insert either Miller or Scoot.

Clifford did his job, now he gone

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Miles and Brandon Miller on the same squad....fukkery dream team :blessed:

They need to give Josh Primo a contract....everyone deserves a second chance
Y3FuF3C.png