Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can see how some people would say that it "technically" wasn't a year suspension as he theoretically could have signed to a team and the league never officially said that he was suspended even if it was obviously implied.
the league not making any judgement at all is what prevented teams from signing or trading for him though. they stalled the decision on this intentionally

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the league not making any judgement at all is what prevented teams from signing or trading for him though. they stalled the decision on this intentionally
True, but some people aren't going to see it that way and question when did his suspension even start like someone did a few pages ago. He was obviously implied suspended this season anyways as they were never going to let him step on the court, so I don't necessarily get the games that carry over to next season, but I'm guessing that's for PR purposes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
True, but some people aren't going to see it that way and question when did his suspension even start like someone did a few pages ago. He was obviously implied suspended this season anyways, so I don't necessarily get the games that carry over to next season, but I'm guessing that's for PR purposes.

Even the NFL does it where they'll technically force a player to sit out while investigating and then still suspend him twice anyways for the same situation.
they literally leveraged awkward and deliberate inaction to keep him in basketball purgatory to effectively hand out the largest punishment of a NBA player short of a lifetime ban. if anything, its the worse the NBPA's looked regarding the handling an individual's case in years.

you don't have to go full contrarian when my answer is clear and straightforward while history also completely aligns with the statement lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they literally leveraged awkward and deliberate inaction to keep him in basketball purgatory to effectively hand out the largest punishment of a NBA player short of a lifetime ban. if anything, its the worse the NBPA's looked regarding the handling an individual's case in years.

you don't have to go full contrarian when my answer is clear and straightforward while history also completely aligns with the statement lol
People don’t consider it a suspension though is my point since they technically never officially suspended him until they made this statement. It’s the reason why a poster asked it a few pages ago.

They should have mentioned in their statement that the suspension officially started after he plead no contest and the questions would have been avoided altogether.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What was posted? Tweet deleted

Btw thank god Wiggins hooked up with the prettier "non-toxic/crazy" sister
Fw3TeuBX0AAu7wZ

Damn she deleted her account, but this is what she posted on this tweet