Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He said it himself, which is why says that the same will happen with Bridges. Dope poster, but a comment I would have kept to myself.

I don't give a fukk what yall think about me. I did something wrong and paid for it. I know the process of DV issues and trying to tell yall the outcome of this fukked up situation that happened with MB and his woman.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't give a fukk what yall think about me. I did something wrong and paid for it. I know the process of DV issues and trying to tell yall the outcome of this fukked up situation that happened with MB and his woman.
Your business is your business. I still wouldn’t equate both situations to each other no offense. I also wouldn’t go as hard defending him as you have.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Smh sitting up her defending a woman beater. You probably still beat on women.