Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What goal post? You seem real thirsty for this cat to get a slap on the wrist
Especially considering the fact that the poster admitted himself that he did the exact same thing that Bridges was accused of and got off with a slap on the wrist. He comes off looking mad scummy tbh.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Especially considering the fact that the poster admitted himself that he did the exact same thing that Bridges was accused of and got off with a slap on the wrist. He comes off looking mad scummy tbh.
Oh word? I didnt catch that, but it makes sense now

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Whose aggy about it? You bragging and mentioning someone getting a slap on the wrist in the case of domestic violence just like you didn't isn't something that I'd be too keen on admitting. That's some shyt that you keep yourself.

But he will get charges reduced and the league will give him 41 games.

If I'm wrong...oh well

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But he will get charges reduced and the league will give him 41 games.

If I'm wrong...oh well
It's still not even close to being the same situation considering that:
1. The NFL didn't render the decision. Judge Sue Robinson did.
2. He theoretically could and still should still suspended for more if the NFL appeals considering that they are going to take the fall for the decision eventhough they weren't the one who made it. They should do it for that very reason or force the Judge to make her justification public.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's still not even close to being the same situation considering that:
1. The NFL didn't render the decision. Judge Sue Robinson did.
2. He theoretically could and still should still suspended for more if the NFL appeals considering that they are going to take the fall for the decision eventhough they weren't the one who made it. They should do it for that very reason or force the Judge to make her justification public.

Again, I know how this shyt works

If he wasn't gonna play in the NBA ever again Hornets would've pulled the Q/O they didn't because they have a asset. Woman beater? Yes. But still an asset.

He will play next season. Watch and see.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Again, I know how this shyt works

If he wasn't gonna play in the NBA ever again Hornets would've pulled the Q/O they didn't because they have a asset. Woman beater? Yes. But still an asset.

He will play next season. Watch and see.
Why would they pull the Q/O if he's getting suspended anyways and won't see the bulk if all of that deal? He's not going to sign that deal anyways for obvious reasons.