Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why would they pull the Q/O if he's getting suspended anyways and won't see the bulk if all of that deal? He's not going to sign that deal anyways for obvious reasons.

Bro, if he's no longer a asset why have him around.

I'm not gonna keep garbage in the house if I no longer need it.

If miles is not gonna play EVER again why keep him. Are you not understanding

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So this OP is not only a lame dap fishing grifter who steals post directly off reddit/twitter. He is also a wife beater?

Coli seems like a welcoming place to pieces of shyt who deserve to be in the ground.

I didn't make the thread smart guy

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So this OP is not only a lame dap fishing grifter who steals post directly off reddit/twitter. He is also a wife beater?

Coli seems like a welcoming place to pieces of shyt who deserve to be in the ground.

By OP are you referring to me?

If so, I started this thread when the news broke so of course I’m going to link the Twitter page that first broke the story.

I’ve never hit a woman before….

If you’re referring to someone else, idk wtf is going on in this thread then…

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By OP are you referring to me?

If so, I started this thread when the news broke so of course I’m going to link the Twitter page that first broke the story.

I’ve never hit a woman before….

If you’re referring to someone else, idk wtf is going on in this thread then…

Nah I thought Morethan1 made the thread because he makes like 12 threads a day. This was my bad.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Calling me p*ssy like I'm scared of you? You must have me confused with the bytch you put your hands on nicca. Keep the tough guy shyt aimed at the direction of women.

So said you was scared p*ssy?

Stay in your fukking place.. ignore me if you don't want to @me p*ssy