Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Flint = the trenches, breh. 40% of the city lives below the poverty line, one of the top 5 poorest cities in the US, at one point it was the #1 poorest. You can’t even drink the water…

Doesn’t excuse stupid behavior, but let’s not act like he came from a working class black suburb

With that said, idk about his upbringing, maybe he came from a 2 parent household that was well above the poverty line…

HIS upbringing ain't no damn trenches. Just because a lot of the city is don't mean HE is.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
maybe i dont remember , but what was Miles doing at MSU that made you feel any type of way about him? Even his first few years he wasnt really in the news or anything like that until he started the rapping shyt
The eyes are the window to the soul… i could just tell he seen some shyt, been thru some shyt, something. Which again isnt to say he himself would be a troublemaker

Cats will take offense but we are all (allegedly) black men… we know us. And anybody who has a son or nephew should know or be mindful of certain shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
That nikka ain't come from no damn trenches. :rudy:

and no, an all black or majority black neighborhood ain't the trenches. :rudy:
You’ve never been to flint. Flint hasn’t had their go-to industry for Bridges’ entire life. Idk about his personal upbringing cause I only got hip to him at MSU but if you’re from flint that city can easily take you.

Only cities I’ve ever been to where i felt like there was no hope was flint MI and Gary Indiana. If you’ve been to either you know exactly what I’m talking about

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You’ve never been to flint. Flint hasn’t had their go-to industry for Bridges’ entire life. Idk about his personal upbringing cause I only got hip to him at MSU but if you’re from flint that city can easily take you.

Only cities I’ve ever been to where i felt like there was no hope was flint MI and Gary Indiana. If you’ve been to either you know exactly what I’m talking about

he ain't come from no single parent household strugglin to make ends meet. Both parents in his life. By all accounts, no rough upbringing. That ain't no lifestyle of someone from the trenches and gutta fam.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
HIS upbringing ain't no damn trenches. Just because a lot of the city is don't mean HE is.

Purely playing devil’s advocate here, do you know what his upbringing is? His household status growing up? What his parents did for a living? How many siblings/ppl in the household? What neighborhood in flint he’s from? Etc.

I legit have no idea, but wondering since miles has been claiming all this shyt

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Purely playing devil’s advocate here, do you know what his upbringing is? His household status growing up? What his parents did for a living? How many siblings/ppl in the household? What neighborhood in flint he’s from? Etc.

I legit have no idea, but wondering since miles has been claiming all this shyt

from what i've read, 2 working class parents in his home. That ain't no gutta upbringing.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
he ain't come from no single parent household strugglin to make ends meet. Both parents in his life. By all accounts, no rough upbringing. That ain't no lifestyle of someone from the trenches and gutta fam.
I didn’t say he did. Once again you’ve never been to flint. There is nothing but poverty there. Stop talking about a place you’ve never been

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn’t say he did. Once again you’ve never been to flint. There is nothing but poverty there. Stop talking about a place you’ve never been

Been through PLENTY of bustdown spots in my life, even international which makes our spots look like Beverly Hills.

All I'm saying is this nikka is acting real corny like he some hardcore street nikka. shyt is goofy as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Been through PLENTY of bustdown spots in my life, even international which makes our spots look like Beverly Hills.

All I'm saying is this nikka is acting real corny like he some hardcore street nikka. shyt is goofy as fukk.
He’s a potential $100M man this is peak goofy behavior. But having two parents in a home doesn’t always lead to a bright mind when you’re surrounded by distractions. You keep saying “he had two parents” but let’s keep it a bean in high school years you might see your parents for 2-3 hours a day? Where you’re around the streets for the rest. Your peers and environment can have a much bigger influence over you than your parents

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He’s a potential $100M man this is peak goofy behavior. But having two parents in a home doesn’t always lead to a bright mind when you’re surrounded by distractions. You keep saying “he had two parents” but let’s keep it a bean in high school years you might see your parents for 2-3 hours a day? Where you’re around the streets for the rest. Your peers and environment can have a much bigger influence over you than your parents

that's my thing tho dog. He was hoopin. he wasn't in the streets LIKE THAT. If he grew up struggling and shyt, we woulda been heard about this like they do other cats who legit do. Majority of NBA nikkaz have NEVER come from the streets like that either.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its real easy to wait til facts come out but fukk all that lol.... could easily be a norm powell situation or something else. but guys acting like he's "clearly losing his mind" as if he's Delonte West or even Jason Kidd when it comes to putting hands on women when the most flagrant thing in his career was throwing a mouthpiece into the stands? aite.

if he did that shyt - then he did that shyt.

some folks in a rush to be that guy tho apparently
yea Man was really family man, gotta see what's the real story here first