White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Or is this you @MikeyC in the middle? (Not that it makes any difference from the original pics?)

#Alpha
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Just say its you and I'll stop

And if its not, why you posting random fat cacs on your Instagram page which is linked on your Coli account?
:mjlol:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
The sad thing is buddy had his girl come to The Booth to punk you :mjlol:
nikka first you said it was the person...now you realize you an idiot. Do as I told you. Go to the Eastside Chedda Boyz OFFICIAL page on FB and mention ME. Hell you might get an exposal and daps :yeshrug: I'll wait :myman:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka first you said it was the person...now you realize you an idiot. Do as I told you. Go to the Eastside Chedda Boyz OFFICIAL page on FB and mention ME. Hell you might get an exposal and daps :yeshrug: I'll wait :myman:

i'm not doing the back and forth "big rod"

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I knew he was a cac. In one of his threads he was lamenting the fact that someone got rated low "for the unforgivable crime of dating outside of their race" and i asked him straight up if he was white and he ignored it. I enjoy the rate em threads, but im not shocked when a person on the coli turns out to be white. Im sticking to my original statement that the coli is 60% non black.

I responded to you, though.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Allot of caping for this racist CAC.

fukk that shytty rate a thot thread he got.

fukk his racist post in every thread dealing with black issues,

And fukk this racist CAC saying nikka.

BAN

Just put whoever you don't like on ignore, they aren't going away unless they say some blatant shyt. Works for me.
Clearly troll, but the individual isn't Black from what I can see. :manny:
lol I wouldn't even bet on that, there are just as many lame black trolls on this site. I keep forgetting that forums just attract people like that, no way around it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Everything's a conspiracy to these nikkaz.

The sky's blue? Its a conspiracy cos I know de government be poisonin da sky to kill us
Water wet? Its a conspiracy cos I know da illumanati be poisonin da water to kill us
Grass is green? Its a conspiracy cos I know da secret society be poisonin da land to kill us
A famous person dies? Its a conspiracy cos I know da NWO be poisonin da airwaves to kill us
etc.

:russell:

I ain't dissing a man for his genetic traits. I have no personal vendetta against you. I'm an Anglophile. Shout out to The Smiths, but if you posted that dude, and you're a white dude, I'd like an explanation as to why you dropping N bombs and misspellings words on purpose, and typing unintelligently while ridiculing black posters?

Do you think the achievement gap is something to be made fun of? I sure as shyt don't. If you're as smart as you seem you'd be kinder to people with less access to education than you have.

I don't have a problem with you. But I might after you answer my question, real talk.

That black women ranking thread is null and void now. Do you even find black women attractive? Are you posting women you think black men find attractive? That's kind of gay bro. And mad creepy. You should post the girls you like and see how we rank them.