White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm fairly sure both of them have been called out for shyt in the past .

:dahell:

Matter of fact, @biscuitsnbangers had her own exposal thread.
But they ain't in EVERY SINGLE BLACK ISSUE POST TALKING RECKLESS WHITE SUPREMACISTS RETHORIC.

@MikeyC isnt even denying none of this. Even IN MY SIG he is saying nikka.

BAN

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
adele-laughing-landscape-1.jpg
zicyd7v2.png

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I ain't dissing a man for his genetic traits. I have no personal vendetta against you. I'm an Anglophile. Shout out to The Smiths, but if you posted that dude, and you're a white dude, I'd like an explanation as to why you dropping N bombs and misspellings words on purpose, and typing unintelligently while ridiculing black posters?

Where was I ridiculing black posters?

Do you think the achievement gap is something to be made fun of? I sure as shyt don't. If you're as smart as you seem you'd be kinder to people with less access to education than you have.

What the fukk are you talking about? Achievement gap? The fukk is that shyt?

That black women ranking thread is null and void now. Do you even find black women attractive? Are you posting women you think black men find attractive? That's kind of gay bro. And mad creepy. You should post the girls you like and see how we rank them.

• It's not a "black women ranking" thread
  • Some. Just like White and latina women. If you really want to see what I like, check the votes
  • I'm posting chicks who are in the public eye and/or who are often mentioned on the Coli
  • I have before to mixed results (see the Winny Munoz or the Kim Kardashian threads for example)
  • And, at the end of the day, It ain't all that serious.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
idk what the dude looks like, what he contributes to here (the rate this girl thread) trumps any of that b.s.

who cares :camby::camby:

this is the internet. not everyone is who or what they say they are. but when a majority of people on here are into the WWF and think rappers are telling the truth I guess that whole "be careful who you trust on the internet" thing goes over some heads :dahell:

wait...hold up...went back and read the OP.
lmaooo dead :dead::dead::dead: at the brony profile. i hope this isn't true. :damn::russ:. its obvious those FB/IG accounts are troll accounts :russ:

wwE breh... get it right :vincefinger:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Where was I ridiculing black posters?

What the fukk are you talking about? Achievement gap? The fukk is that shyt?

• It's not a "black women ranking" thread
  • Some. Just like White and latina women. If you really want to see what I like, check the votes
  • I'm posting chicks who are in the public eye and/or who are often mentioned on the Coli
  • I have before to mixed results (see the Winny Munoz or the Kim Kardashian threads for example)
  • And, at the end of the day, It ain't all that serious.
:ehh:fair enough. Stop saying nikka ASAP though dude. shyt's not cool. I'd kick your pasty ass out my house for saying that in my presence because it is that serious to me.

I ain't giving you a pass though, watch that slick shyt when you respond to black people. Just know I know what you're doing. I pick up on that white male superiority in your posts even when it's slight.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
For those that don't know, this is the post that pissed me off:
The same Africa that has brehs dressing like this:

by-carlosoliveirareis.jpg

kaftans.jpg
flavour-dresses-like-ghana-chief-in-new-photos1.jpg

108219326-young-african-man-in-traditional-dress-gettyimages.jpg

:jbhmm:

So are you going to admit your a cac @MikeyC?

No one cares he's white, @the cac mamba is white, and so is @biscuitsnbangers and they are cool.

You don't even need to go through his post history to see @MikeyC talking shyt about black issues, or him saying nikka

Exactly. Like @Wenzel Dashington said, its not about him being a cac, I've had issues with @the cac mamba but I've dapped his posts afterwards, I actually agree with a lot of The Cac Mamba's posts.

But what I dont agree with, is a white person, posting pictures like those above and saying n****a numerous times

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That's all this CAC Can do in this thread is troll.

Notice he hasn't addressed ANY OF THE POINTS MADE IN HERE, NOR PROOF HE IS BLACK

We got enough trolls, @MikeyC needs to be BANNED:camby:

I've adressed many points ITT.

You're just to obtuse to read them.