Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
ecdbejxl.png

"I am intellectually superior"
*Tips fedora*

:mjlol:

@MikeyC So are you ashamed of your pictures? Why are you ashamed? If its you, own it. God damn, be a man and admit its you

I cannot respect a liar.

If you admit its you, I'll stop

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I hope no one thinks that is OP in the first pic, that pic has been around since the beginning of time. You can even find both images with a right click > search google. :dead: Both of the accounts are troll accounts. If anything he is just a weird fukk, possibly a long time member of the misc. or 4chins. :dead: This site is so fukking garbage. lol
Clearly troll, but the individual isn't Black from what I can see. :manny:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
You can stop the tough guy act. You got bent up when pressure was applied for the whole of The Coli to see.
Faggit please. I suggest you go re-read for YOURSELF whatever thread you think you know me on. I don't need a message board to validate me. You talking about the Juan/ECSB thread. How about you do this. go to the ECSB FB page and mention me and see what you get in return. I'll wait fukk boy

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Faggit please. I suggest you go re-read for YOURSELF whatever thread you think you know me on. I don't need a message board to validate me. You talking about the Juan/ECSB thread. How about you do this. go to the ECSB FB page and mention me and see what you get in return. I'll wait fukk boy

The sad thing is buddy had his girl come to The Booth to punk you :mjlol:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Check the sig, I been told y'all he was a British CAC. Hes always in black topics talking reckless and he never denied being a CAC. Also check his account date: class of 2012
Oh shyt! :ohhh: it's all starting to make sense now. I noticed something was up when in the eu referendum threads this dude was caping like mad for cacs and eastern Europeans. fukk.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I knew he was a cac. In one of his threads he was lamenting the fact that someone got rated low "for the unforgivable crime of dating outside of their race" and i asked him straight up if he was white and he ignored it. I enjoy the rate em threads, but im not shocked when a person on the coli turns out to be white. Im sticking to my original statement that the coli is 60% non black.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
ecdbejxl.png

"I am intellectually superior"
*Tips fedora*

:mjlol:

@MikeyC So are you ashamed of your pictures? Why are you ashamed? If its you, own it. God damn, be a man and admit its you

I cannot respect a liar.

If you admit its you, I'll stop

Do whatever you want because none of those pictures on there are of me. :yeshrug:

So when are you gonna run the fade? I told you where I live, I can PM you exact coordinates as to where I am, times I'm free this week, etc.

What's good?

Last edited: