@MikeyC exposal

White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The issue that I have is white boy is trying to perpetuate a fraud, posting up horrible Photoshop and digitized pics claiming theyre me when it's obvious to anyone that they're faked. he's a palefaced liar. He's the issue,not me,he pretends to be black. He self exposed. He's been following me for weeks around here like a cac troll.from thread to thread randomly mentioning me for no reason. All bc we call him out for his frauding on here. I'm defending myself. Be cause what's not happening is some dumb fuk white thinking he can get away with that extent of a lie on me. Especially when it's not me. Fuk him. He needs to answer why the obsession and heavily invested in me. I don't tag or mention him in shyt. He has tagged or mentioned me damn near 50 times over the past 2 weeks.

Why not put him on ignore and move on? This message board isn't intrinsic with your life is it? When you go to work do they address you as Nicole0416? Is your social security number linked to your Coli account? Not making sense to me.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why not put him on ignore and move on? This message board isn't intrinsic with your life is it? When you go to work do they address you as Nicole0416? Is your social security number linked to your Coli account? Not making sense to me.
No..:no::palm:.you're right. Sigggggggh.
That shyt got me heated tho..how would you feel if some one was trying to misrepresent you, especially a dumb azz white boy?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Serious question: why do some of you continue to attack @Nicole0416? Every time I see her in a post, she's counterpunching. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen her START a fight on here.
I don't know Nicole, but she (yes, she) seems cool to me. I'm also not caping for her, she seems like she can hold her own in a fight. I don't know, I guess I'm just out of touch, but I was always taught that you get no stripes from fighting a woman. Also, there's too many hard legs on the Coli, it's nice to have some ladies in here with us (I think @BlackPearl The Empress, Nicole, and @RehReh / @Rawtid are the only females who I see posting on a regular basis these days).
I'm not trying to derail this thread, I'm only asking a question.
:hug:t.y.

Daps
@MikeyC gotta be selling bussy to a a mod or two:dame:

thats how he keeps avoid being banned its the only explanation

and another thing is why the fukk is his rep so high:mindblown:
This is the 8th Mikey exposal thread Ive seen since Ive been on TheColi. Hes a troll, and a pretty basic one at that. His whole M.O is to do simple shyt to get everyone worked. Hell he was in this thread laughing about it. We can complain about the lack of banning all we want, but the ignore button is undefeated

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Came in expecting posters thinking they've struck gold "exposing" someone who has 9 other "exposal" threads using damn near the same "evidence."

Didn't disappoint. :mjlol:

Y'all fall into the same rabbit hole atleast twice a year. :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6FFbzgf.png

Or is that that his sister? Becuz last time I checked the coli said this was him

asPgJ90.png

Why block out the eyes?