• Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh you don't run shyt:stopitslime:

Videos up tommorow believe it's me or not I don't care :russ:

im literally confused, whats stopping you from posting an arm picture - at this very moment ? why dont you explain it to the rest of the coli. You have a phone, you have a camera, write on a piece a paper fukk @itsyoung!! 5:39 pm PST for all I care or some shyt

whats stopping you :sas2:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
10 = October

So unless he 2 months in the future idk wtf u are him talking bout

:mjlol::mjlol:

dude really think he sherlock holmes.

The International calender is formated "day - month - year" and he's 1 day ahead... so yeah where he's at right is 10

giphy.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:manny: We don't give a fukk bout non US shyt. Kill yourself
Exactly, fukk is that idiot talking about
:mjlol:
Promoting being ignorant to the world is a powerful way for blacks to hold one another back.

I've been to 43 states and 3 countries... so when black ppl from small circles pat each other on the back for not knowing or understanding culture outside of their own, its sad to watch mostly. You aren't even informed enough to understand what you don't understand.
:wow:

But another forum may seem like too big a step. So start smaller.
Many here never even step outside TLR & JBO.
If you have nothing to contribute to the Root or Higher Learning, why don't you start there. Eventually you'll understand that the world is larger than 10 feet in front of you.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:manny: We don't give a fukk bout non US shyt. Kill yourself

Dumbass too embarrassed to admit he got it wrong and rather than learning something new you wanna put up a front like only you matter.

You're a reflection of your racist and corrupt ass fakkit government....caring only for yourselves....oh and...the Zionists
:scust:

posted: 10/8/16...i.e. the future
:russ:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Dumbass too embarrassed to admit he got it wrong and rather than learning something new you wanna put up a front like only you matter.

You're a reflection of your racist and corrupt ass fakkit government....caring only for yourselves....oh and...the Zionists
:scust:

posted: 10/8/16...i.e. the future
:russ:

Thats the real issue usually. Its easier on the ego to groupthink in safe havens and reject new information, rather than growing as a person.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Thats the real issue usually. Its easier on the ego to groupthink in safe havens and reject new information, rather than growing as a person.

Most of The Coli is like this.

Once they go all militant and then they completely neglect information or sharing in the wealth of other cultures/traditions or whatever. And they have those separatist attitudes that I doubt even the most hardcore online militant would exude in real life.
:mjlol:

It's comical tbh.