@MikeyC exposal

White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I'm fairly sure they're saying the posts themselves are troll post...this one just screams trolling

zicyd7v2.png

Out in the lash with the lads, this nutter

:heh:
The ignorance is strong here. Cacs and c00ns talk exactly like that in england. Can confirm this is. :mjlol:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
For those that don't know, this is the post that pissed me off:

So are you going to admit your a cac @MikeyC?

Exactly. Like @Wenzel Dashington said, its not about him being a cac, I've had issues with @the cac mamba but I've dapped his posts afterwards, I actually agree with a lot of The Cac Mamba's posts.

But what I dont agree with, is a white person, posting pictures like those above and saying n****a numerous times
:dwillhuh::what: @MikeyC out here critiquing African dresswear? No way he's African then. He's either a Caribbean c00n, self hating black man, normal black man with distorted views or a full blown cac. I'm leaning towards him being a jamac00n or cac after he said some shyt Iike this. @MikeyC no joke now, drop that hand pic with your name on it. How u a black man making fun of African clothing? Drop that hand pic immediately

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just put whoever you don't like on ignore, they aren't going away unless they say some blatant shyt. Works for me.

lol I wouldn't even bet on that, there are just as many lame black trolls on this site. I keep forgetting that forums just attract people like that, no way around it.

So your saying you not white.....alright :francis:

Whats your question

You gonna just skip over people's question if you're white huh?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Oh, because it seemed like a very white statement. I couldnt see a full fledged black man saying that. But :yeshrug:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
So are you going to admit that your white saying racist shyt on this website, @MikeyC?
Because your Coli account and your Instagram page go hand in hand, it has your same Coli picture, you mentioned you live in Hounslow in an earlier post and The coli is mentioned at the top of your instagram intro
:ohhh:

nirnbrkx.png

Just come out and say it @MikeyC, that you are the guy in the pictures, don't be bullshyting and post some obtuse response, own your shyt and be a man, a real man would own up by now

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
@MikeyC, why did you sound so happy when you posted this thread?
(Way too many pics to quote in here without it slowing down the page so I'll link it directly)
:jbhmm:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/royal-descents-of-charlemagne-tha-actual-god.437932/

And you sounded WAY too hype when M.I.A. got kicked off a festival, damn near race baiting.

Just own your shyt. Man up and admit it, its OK, real men own their mistakes and live and die by them. I'm sure everyone will have more respect if you own this shyt.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
But they ain't in EVERY SINGLE BLACK ISSUE POST TALKING RECKLESS WHITE SUPREMACISTS RETHORIC.

@MikeyC isnt even denying none of this. Even IN MY SIG he is saying nikka.

BAN

:snoop:

You completely misunderstood my point.

I'm saying that they too got hit with the ban requests/exposals.

Proceed, dude is up for evaluation.