Mike Ybarra shyts all over M$/Phil Spencer (Consoles Will Never Die_)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone with common sense knows the consoles aren’t going away. Consoles can’t be dying while simultaneously selling 117 million units almost a decade later with the newer one selling even faster.

Only on here do I see this stupid shyt about consoles dying and it usually is uttered by the shills who defend the one company that has less than favorable sales. I guess cell phones would’ve been said to be dying because windows phone wasn’t selling.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone with common sense knows the consoles aren’t going away. Consoles can’t be dying while simultaneously selling 117 million units almost a decade later with the newer one selling even faster.

Only on here do I see this stupid shyt about consoles dying and it usually is uttered by the shills who defend the one company that has less than favorable sales. I guess cell phones would’ve been said to be dying because windows phone wasn’t selling.

Sony stans are the main culprit in this era of videogames promoting if something isn't #1 or most popular it's dying.

So you shouldn't be surprised this is the narrative with consoles now.

Consoles sales have basically found a peak, and it's a faction of other non console devices that play games.

If the switch and PS5 ain't catching up and almost lapping the PS2. Then it's only going to get worse with time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft: “we are committed to consoles in fact we are working on our most technically advanced console ever”

Sony Stan’s: Microsoft gonna get out of the console business xbox is dead.

Cac tweet “ Consoles will never die”

Sony Stan’s: “Facts anyone talking about console dying is a clown”

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft: “we are committed to consoles in fact we are working on our most technically advanced console ever”

Sony Stan’s: Microsoft gonna get out of the console business xbox is dead.

Cac tweet “ Consoles will never die”

Sony Stan’s: “Facts anyone talking about console dying is a clown”

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Exactly these dudes nuts

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And he’s also wrong about “the living room”

Majority of gaming is not happening in “the living room”

Sony can dominate the living room and there’s still so much more money out there for other companies to get.

Hilarious how dude has become the sony stan whisperer these days :wow:
Explain.

The majority of games are played where?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sony stans are the main culprit in this era of videogames promoting if something isn't #1 or most popular it's dying.

Consoles sales have basically found a peak, and it's a faction of other non console devices that play games.

If the switch and PS5 ain't catching up and almost lapping the PS2. Then it's only going to get worse with time
I think the problem is that yall are looking at this from a sales lens.

Just from a technological standpoint, consoles are fading. Phones are as strong as PS3s, TVs are starting to have more processing power, the reality of having usb stick/mini pc that plugs into your TV and can play your entire game library is not out of the question

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Explain.

The majority of games are played where?
“in the living room”

Is kinda a stand in for just saying “consoles”

More games are being played on PC and Mobile by far. Also depending on how much you consider the switch to be a handheld, the “living room gaming market” is minuscule in comparison to everything else.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
back in the day I knew PC would never die

I used a VGA cable before HDMI

:krs:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm amazed you literally typed this, hit "Post reply" and didn't once check what you typed to see if it made any sense. It's like you're just being intentionally stupid at this point.
How the hell can "Sony stans" be the ones that say something is dying if it isn't #1 when this thread is literally said "Sony stan" TELLING you that the notion that consoles are "dying" is bullshyt with a quote from an ex Microsoft exec? Are you this fukking stupid or are you trolling? Jesus you nikkas are the worst.

"XBOX IS DYING" is CLEARLY not the same as saying "CONSOLES ARE DYING" which is something you dummies say every other month.
You LITERALLY made a thread saying EXACTLY that this year:

Like seriously shut up man lol

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Idk it seems like folks on here lying like a mf cause I definitely remember a lot of yall on here talking about consoles is dying and single player games dying cause it’s too expensive to make and people transitioning to mobile and kids wanting to play on desktop pc’s not consoles

Y’all was using that argument to justify Xbox potentially not making consoles and triple aaa anymore, like I remember yall saying that shyt not too long ago

I remember them goofy ass arguments y’all was making, somebody should go ahead and look through them threads post them receipts cause yall not keeping the same energy