Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel that Michael Vick had so much more hatred and animosity towards him from dog fighting relations than this dude has had in his past of shooting more than 4 (black) people....I don't see the hate comments out there everyone seems silent for the most part.....Even Kobe and Tiger had more people lashing out than this case imo

every negative comment I see they are making comments and throwing in comments about OJ and Ray Lewis etc..this world we are living in is so ****ed up...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody dont care about blacks....including blacks.....all we got is each other man

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's really about the culture of the internet. Don't read so many comments of these stories, because you most likely won't hear the same stuff out and about daily. I don't even read comment sections anymore on stories like these.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really about the culture of the internet. Don't read so many comments of these stories, because you most likely won't hear the same stuff out and about daily. I don't even read comment sections anymore on stories like these.

theyre reality...ppl just fake as fukk in public...

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without looking up Vick. I seem to remember he basically gave money to his cousins, who were the ones that actually fought/killed dogs. He never actually physically did it himself. He bank-rolled it. I could be totally off base though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I feel that Michael Vick had so much more hatred and animosity towards him from dog fighting relations than this dude has had in his past of shooting more than 4 (black) people....I don't see the hate comments out there everyone seems silent for the most part.....Even Kobe and Tiger had more people lashing out than this case imo

every negative comment I see they are making comments and throwing in comments about OJ and Ray Lewis etc..this world we are living in is so ****ed up...

Michael Vick is black and they dont care about our voice. Cacs need the latino vote so they arent going to disenfranchise them by dogging them in the media.