Mike Tyson’s gay daughter set Boosie up to catch the fade with her father.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
My point is, how do you NOT expect someone who doesnt fight in the streets to not retaliate with gunplay when the aggressor is an obvious beast.

Being a bytch has nothing to do with it.

Its like if Mike called Youknowdamnwell a punk ass puzzy to your face and to suck his d1ck...does he get a pass or are you putting up dukes for the disrespect knowing you will be pulverized?
If it comes down to it fukk it Mike gotta see me. I wasn't raised to fear any man. Win lose or draw he's gone know he's been in a fight.
Plus im not standing there trading punches with him. :heh:
Im gone see what his take down defense is like, can he take kicks, elbows, etc. I'm a Mike fan but I'm not finna be so star stuck or intimidated that I just ball up

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
If it comes down to it fukk it Mike gotta see me. I wasn't raised to fear any man. Win lose or draw he's gone know he's been in a fight.
Plus im not standing there trading punches with him. :heh:
Im gone see what his take down defense is like, can he take kicks, elbows, etc. I'm a Mike fan but I'm not finna be so star stuck or intimidated that I just ball up
Speak to @Mowgli for BJJ training on this matter.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kids on the coli stupid enough to believe Mike still don't have connections with people who can make you disappear:mjlol:......mike left all that shyt in the past, but you can clearly see he's still got that savage in him. Mike is a made man. Why do you think he can have former mob bosses on his show and they treat him like a god. You ain't touching Mike without consequences. Bottom line.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Kids on the coli stupid enough to believe Mike still don't have connections with people who can make you disappear:mjlol:......mike left all that shyt in the past, but you can clearly see he's still got that savage in him. Mike is a made man. Why do you think he can have former mob bosses on his show and they treat him like a god. You ain't touching Mike without consequences. Bottom line.
This isn't the 80's and 90's and nobody cares about that old shyt anymore.

mike is hollywood now and that isn't a bad thing ......those connections are old, locked up or dead

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
This isn't the 80's and 90's and nobody cares about that old shyt anymore.

mike is hollywood now and that isn't a bad thing ......those connections are old, locked up or dead
:mjlol:

Bruh Mike has connections that transcend boxing to the streets to Hollywood
He's waaaaay more respected than fukking boosie
Keep thinking Mike can't get you touched

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Frequent convos in the ring bruh

My question is this, y'all praising boosie for his actions, how many bodies you think Mike got
Seeing Mike hooked up with Bobby Stewart and Cus by the age of 14-16, Id say ZERO.

Not to say he possibly hadnt taken a life before that, but he's not catching bodies at 14, which would had further carried his rep.

Not to mention, being arrested over 30 times with no gun charges..eehh.

Unless he was beating cats to death, choking them out or stabbing them..(which we would had heard about)

He was known as a street thug doing petty crimes, not a stick up kid or known shooter.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Seeing Mike hooked up with Bobby Stewart and Cus by the age of 14-16, Id say ZERO.

Not to say he possibly hadnt taken a life before that, but he's not catching bodies at 14, which would had further carried his rep.

Not to mention, being arrested over 30 times with no gun charges..eehh.

Unless he was beating cats to death, choking them out or stabbing them..(which we would had heard about)

He was known as a street thug doing petty crimes, not a stick up kid or known shooter.
Read his book
Cause Mike still was going home even after hooking up with cus