Mike Tyson’s gay daughter set Boosie up to catch the fade with her father.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Dude made a comment about how a little boy shouldn't be able to have sex change until he's an adult. This fatass hoe sends her retarded ass pops in as an attack dog to check the dude for it. Just goes to show how sick and sadistic these gay muhfukkas actually are.
Yeah that's what I thought .. where did all this he's attacking the gays and everything come from

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
full

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
whatever boosie said originally regarding dwades son, even with tyson, boosie said he stood on the comments

its not like he took back what he said

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bra ain’t too many dudes young or old gonna throw hands with Mike. That being said a grown man is a grown man, and a bigger dude thinking that his potential knockout power is going to quell any and all opposition gets big nikkas shot. Im a sizable dude (musclewise), but I know not to be out here trying to bully dudes.

On another note Mike us used by white liberals to be the “enforcer” behind their leftist agenda. Remember he defended Terry Crews when Tariq and the black manosphere was at his neck for his disgraceful c00ning. Anytime the white media props up an old black celebrity, it is to use their old juice to push their social engineering.
Yup they got him portraying the noble savage character type.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You don't know shyt about boosie if you don't think he could get Mike knocked off. Hell Mike was commenting through-out the interview how boosie had all them nikkas with him. All it take is the word. Who the fukk was gone stop him? That cac with the hair?:hhh:

Webbie a made nikka and even he said he would've drew down on Mike. Boosie got nikkas that will go way harder for him than Boosie will hisself.

Webbie Says Mike Tyson Would Of Been Handled If Tyson Talked To Him Like He Did With Lil Boosie! [Screenshot]
Bruh stop it
Webbie:mjlol: that drug fiend ain't doing shyt. Mike would've beat boosie ass in that studio, who stopping him. Plus boosie doing all this after the fact. He better calm the fukk down.
Webster be found somewhere od like Chris tucker in dead presidents and boosie just beat cancer, fighting diabetes and only has one kidney if I'm not mistaken. Mike come across that table on boosie who stopping him??? Boosie pushing a button on lames in baton rouge is different than going after Mike and im from Louisiana. Hell he had to humble himself before c murder put him in the ground.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note Mike us used by white liberals to be the “enforcer” behind their leftist agenda. Remember he defended Terry Crews when Tariq and the black manosphere was at his neck for his disgraceful c00ning. Anytime the white media props up an old black celebrity, it is to use their old juice to push their social engineering.

Exactly. Them folks got Mike back on his feet and he is under their thumb now.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh stop it
Webbie:mjlol: that drug fiend ain't doing shyt. Mike would've beat boosie ass in that studio, who stopping him. Plus boosie doing all this after the fact. He better calm the fukk down.
Webster be found somewhere od like Chris tucker in dead presidents and boosie just beat cancer, fighting diabetes and only has one kidney if I'm not mistaken. Mike come across that table on boosie who stopping him??? Boosie pushing a button on lames in baton rouge is different than going after Mike and im from Louisiana. Hell he had to humble himself before c murder put him in the ground.

So if Tyson get hit with the lead he just gone shake it off?:russ:

You celebrity worshipping nikkas are wild lmao

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What I don't understand is wasn't boosie just saying he feel dwade kid is too young to choose what he is or isn't?
yeah he didn't say it like that and he kept going on about it then threw a bunch of other peoples names in it for nothing

when he was doing that buffoonery he was the coli hero but of course he came back to earth, loosing social media platforms and such now he's on a redemption tour. :mjcry:

I don't support the lbgtqi but I'm not going in on a child, that'd D wades problem. leave it alone. they told boosie to let it go and he kept going in...

On a related note I'd love to see Webbie invited on the podcast to eat his words. Mike is that kinda person.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So if Tyson get hit with the lead he just gone shake it off?:russ:

You celebrity worshipping nikkas are wild lmao
You thinking webbie of all people gone be the one half the time him and boosie aren't even on speaking terms. Anybody can get it, like I said Mike's done things in his past so who knows. I don't wish death on him though. My thing is they both grown men, if Mike put hands on boosie, he a bytch for going get people to kill Mike.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thinking webbie of all people gone be the one half the time him and boosie aren't even on speaking terms. Anybody can get it, like I said Mike's done things in his past so who knows. I don't wish death on him though. My thing is they both grown men, if Mike put hands on boosie, he a bytch for going get people to kill Mike.
A grown man should know what comes with putting his hand on another grown man. Its cool that Mike has spent his whole life being a glorified pitbull or gamecock or whatever but that don’t mean that nikkas owe him a one on one.

I be telling my lil brother the same shyt. Just cause you bigger than nikkas don’t mean you get to bully nikkas. They gone hit yo ass with the iron. You gone be a dead mf talking about your fair one...