Mike Tyson’s gay daughter set Boosie up to catch the fade with her father.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
A grown man should know what comes with putting his hand on another grown man. Its cool that Mike has spent his whole life being a glorified pitbull or gamecock or whatever but that don’t mean that nikkas owe him a one on one.

I be telling my lil brother the same shyt. Just cause you bigger than nikkas don’t mean you get to bully nikkas. They gone hit yo ass with the iron. You gone be a dead mf talking about your fair one...
I agree but that don't make it right. If boosie go after Mike daughter on some disrespectful shyt though,HE knows the consequences

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
My thing is they both grown men, if Mike put hands on boosie, he a bytch for going get people to kill Mike.
Nicca can be whatever' you want but when it comes to the real, you can't make that call.

Tyson is a warrior from the streets beating up on a cat that actually put out hits and beat a murder, WHO DOESNT FIGHT N THE STREETS.

But you expect a 110 lb Boosie to fight Mike?

Some of y'all are really removed from this street shyt..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
She is going to get her dad shot :hubie:

Man to man, I could let a situation with Mike slide. If some woman thought she would use him to intimidate me, I'm not backing down if he decided to get ignorant.
Because guns didn't exist till Boosie and his ppl got a hold of em :stopitslime:
Mike was running around Brownsville knocking grown ass dealers the fukk out as a teen, you think he gives a fukk about guns? Ain't no one shot that nikka yet, and he's been around straight killers longer than you've been living. FOH.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Because guns didn't exist till Boosie and his ppl got a hold of em :stopitslime:
Mike was running around Brownsville knocking grown ass dealers the fukk out as a teen, you think he gives a fukk about guns? Ain't no one shot that nikka yet, and he's been around straight killers longer than you've been living. FOH.
This is my thing, people acting like Mike don't have a team behind him or have guns himself. Like the saying goes"they ain't stop making guns when you got yours"

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Nicca can be whatever' you want but when it comes to the real, you can't make that call.

Tyson is a warrior from the streets beating up on a cat that actually put out hits and beat a murder, WHO DOESNT FIGHT N THE STREETS.

Thai I am. Im 41 I got nothing to prove being in drama. Im trying be here for my kids and grandkids

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A grown man should know what comes with putting his hand on another grown man. Its cool that Mike has spent his whole life being a glorified pitbull or gamecock or whatever but that don’t mean that nikkas owe him a one on one.

I be telling my lil brother the same shyt. Just cause you bigger than nikkas don’t mean you get to bully nikkas. They gone hit yo ass with the iron. You gone be a dead mf talking about your fair one...

And these are facts. People don’t owe you a fade. You put your hands on the wrong one you will get aired out and it’s nothing you can say about it.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps

nikkas retarded swear they honor code is the universal law of the world talking bout if they get somebody to kill mike he a bytch nikka his hands are lethal weapons he might be a bytch to YOU but he ain’t dead. Act like you don’t know how the world works breh

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This is my thing, people acting like Mike don't have a team behind him or have guns himself. Like the saying goes"they ain't stop making guns when you got yours"
That's how you know cats have no clue what they're talking about. They act like just cuz Boosies one of these new age goons who boast about their fukkery, that nikkas ain't been on savage shyt till now. Mike's from the streets too, and has WAY more reach and pull that Boosie could ever think of. Boosie don't even wanna see Mike himself, let alone the folks he been associated with :whoa::demonic:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That's how you know cats have no clue what they're talking about. They act like just cuz Boosies one of these new age goons who boast about their fukkery, that nikkas ain't been on savage shyt till now. Mike's from the streets too, and has WAY more reach and pull that Boosie could ever think of. Boosie don't even wanna see Mike himself, let alone the folks he been associated with :whoa::demonic:
Keep thinking that

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Motivation is key breh. This isn't about Boosie. This is about what will happen if she keeps using her dad to intimidate people she disagrees with.

Said from the opening post that most people would avoid a confrontation with Mike. But when ego is on the line, you're going to run into someone who won't back down.

Someone who won't back down against Mike Tyson will shoot Mike Tyson.

It is a joke that you're trying to act as though people are soft and ignorant, when you are the one blindly believing someone's aura makes them bulletproof.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Motivation is key breh. This isn't about Boosie. This is about what will happen if she keeps using her dad to intimidate people she disagrees with.

Said from the opening post that most people would avoid a confrontation with Mike. But when ego is on the line, you're going to run into someone who won't back down.

Someone who won't back down against Mike Tyson will shoot Mike Tyson.

It is a joke that you're trying to act as though people are soft and ignorant, when you are the one blindly believing someone's aura makes them bulletproof.
I haven't said anything of that sort, you're projecting shyt :mjtf:
If anything, nikkas are acting like BOOSIE is bulletproof and as if Mike was out of his element pressing him due to potentially being shot or some shyt. I'm saying there's levels to the shyt and real recognize real, they both knew what it was and carried themselves accordingly. Yeah, anyone can be touched, but in this situation, Boosie would def end up being the one "touched" before Mike does:manny:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Thai I am. Im 41 I got nothing to prove being in drama. Im trying be here for my kids and grandkids
My point is, how do you NOT expect someone who doesnt fight in the streets to not retaliate with gunplay when the aggressor is an obvious beast.

Being a bytch has nothing to do with it.

Its like if Mike called Youknowdamnwell a punk ass puzzy to your face and to suck his d1ck...does he get a pass or are you putting up dukes for the disrespect knowing you will be pulverized?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Keep thinking that
Y'all nikkas dikkride Boosie way too hard on here. All these rappers being smoked left and right and you think he's somehow above it all :mjlol:
There's a reason he was very civil with Mike but I'll let y'all tell it. Dudes talked repeatedly about how he's done shyt that haunts him till this day, y'all act like his rep came from boxing alone :mjlol:. You keep thinking THAT.