DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
MVrxgkx.png
@3Rivers lol

Blank smiley

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I read the game write up and the OG AJC columnist Mark Bradley is callin for his head :huhldup:

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/fo...premium#b34f7778.3861112.735560#__federated=1

Maybe it is time for a change :manny:

The same Falcons who stopped the clock twice for trailing Detroit inside the final two minutes in London last month — first with an offensive penalty, then with an incompletion — did it again. Smith called timeout before a third-and-2 play with 55 seconds remaining and his team facing a long but makeable-by-Matt-Bryant-if-not-by-everybody field goal to take the lead.

“We wanted to get the best play we could on third down,” Smith said. “We were right on the edge.”

Then: “It (a 53-yarder) was outside the range we had set before the game.”

Really? So 53 yards was too far for Bryant this given Sunday? After he’d converted from 51 yards to force overtime against the Saints in this same Dome and from 52 yards to win it? Was the wind blowing harder indoors this day? Had he lost three feet off his fastball since Sept. 7?

giphy.gif

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Did this fool say "They would have used a timeout if we hadn't" :mindblown:
If that's not proof that somebody is not qualified to be a high school, let alone NFL coach, I don't know what is
it's things like this that make me ponder "what am I doing wrong?" dude is getting payed millions and he doesnt even understand situations in his own area of " expertise" I put quotations around that because mike in no way shape or form should be on an NFL sideline