MIKE SMITH U fakkit

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
falcons really need to draft a QB and make Matt Ryan hopefully play better to avoid getting benched. This dude is killing me

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Did this fool say "They would have used a timeout if we hadn't" :mindblown:
If that's not proof that somebody is not qualified to be a high school, let alone NFL coach, I don't know what is

:dead::dead::dead:

This dude literally implied that he wanted to save the Browns a timeout.

"We came over and used it. They would've used the timeout probably if we hadn't."
:deadrose:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:stopitslime: and this bytch ass mufukka STILL has a job.. fukk u too blank. Vick and petrino snatched arts soul

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
slept and miss the end of the game, glad I did this dude Smith has to go

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now I have to call into question every timeout mike smith has ever taken...

Like...is Mike Smith calling a timeout because he thinks it's the best thing to do at the time...or is he calling a timeout because "the other team will probably call one"...:patrice::lupe:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Now I have to call into question every timeout mike smith has ever taken...

Like...is Mike Smith calling a timeout because he thinks it's the best thing to do at the time...or is he calling a timeout because "the other team will probably call one"...:patrice::lupe:

I'm thinking the same thing after hearing that quote.

Like, if I was a beat reporter, I'd just straight up go 'So, Mike.....when do you think a good time to call a timeout is?" Those answers man...I don't know if I am ready to really hear them yet.

Coach Smith said:
"Well hey, Listen....we call a timeout because some times the clock needs stopping, OK?....and sometimes when you....you know, have to stop the clock, to...to keep the other guy from using their timeout, right? Because if they use their timeout and you don't get to use yours, well, you know....THESE AIN'T ROLLOVER MINUTES YA KNOW!!?? YOU CAN'T roll these TIMEOUTS OVER to the NEXT GAME, right?.......right? I mean.....c'mon.....jeez...we need to USE the timeouts they give us......MR. BLANK DOESN'T PAY US TO LEAVE TIMEOUTS UNUSED! Ha...er, I mean.....TIMEOUTS DON'T GROW ON TREE'S SON!"

browns-falcons-footba_brad.jpg