MIKE SMITH U fakkit

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
THIS HOE TOLD ME TO CALM DOWN I AINT CALMIN DOWN.. FIRST UGA BLEW IT NOW THESE DAMN p*ssyS IN THE GA DOME.

Daps
Y'all misery is my joy :blessed:
The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-Cast-Dancing-to-Apache-Behind-the-Scenes.gif
The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-Cast-Dancing-to-Apache-Behind-the-Scenes.gif

I pray Smith stays for the next ten years

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Is there anyone who disagrees with Mike Smith being the dumbest coach in the league right now? Not just head coach, all the way down to the fukking strength and conditioning motherfukker, Mike Smith is the worst.
How the FUKK do u call a timeout so that the other team has time to drive down the field????

Our FG shoulda been the last play of the damn game!!!!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How the FUKK do u call a timeout so that the other team has time to drive down the field????

Our FG shoulda been the last play of the damn game!!!!

Not only do you call a timeout but you let them run a pass play that stops the clock again. He fukked up twice in less than 20 seconds.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
What I don't understand is if you to p*ssy to run the ball for 2 yards why not throw a quick short pass and try to get 5-10 yards or even more if the receivers breaks a tackle on the blitz. Chancing of converting on a bomb in that situation is not that good. What a fuking bum man.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Not only do you call a timeout but you let them run a pass play that stops the clock again. He fukked up twice in less than 20 seconds.

they were playing contain coverage with 50 secs left and 3 timeouts your almost asking to lose in that situation. I rather get beat on a long deep ball than 2-3 wide open passes for chunk yardish.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
What I don't understand is if you to p*ssy to run the ball for 2 yards why not throw a quick short pass and try to get 5-10 yards or even more if the receivers breaks a tackle on the blitz. Chancing of converting on a bomb in that situation is not that good. What a fuking bum man.
Fakkit THREW A fukkIN BOMB TO DEVIN HESTER

NOT RODDY... NOT JULIO.. TO WIN THE GAME U THROW A BOMB??????

fukk