Supporter
Daps
CP3 didnt have these guys locked in and focused? :dahell:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Both the suns and bucks benefitted from some bullshyt that year. We are looking at a Clippers or Lakers vs Nets finals that year if injuries aren’t a factor. There’s a reason neither team has sniffed a finals appearance since then :sas1:

And what exactly have the Clippers, Lakers, & Nets sniffed since then :patrice:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I don’t know what point you’re trying to make

All I’m saying is a full strength Nets team dog walks the Bucks.
Look up the word oxymoron. A full strength Nets team was a myth. That's my point. We'll never know how those 3 would've actually fit together, because, you know, they never really played together. You're speaking on a hypothetical, and chalking us beating them to luck. I won't have it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Suns fans were saying Suns in 4 after Game 2.

Most of them and the media thought it was over and Phoenix would win in 5 or 6.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikkas think they keepin it real on these podcasts

U ran thru an injured west like them nikkas did the East, why would u think u have it in the bag?

Yep Bron and AD would have beat then and won back to back chips if healthy.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I bet if we pulled up the thread on here I swear cats were saying it was over after 2 games.

Even ESPN was having discussions at that moment saying a ring would put CP3 behind only Magic, Steph, & Isiah on the All-Time PG list.

Fast forward 2 seasons later and he’s riding the bench for a dying dynasty barely in position for the play-in. Life happens fast.

Yup

CP3 probably thought shyt was sweet too :russ:

But again people who dismiss how hard winning a chip or even reaching the finals is as is the case with the Coli dustheads would get a wakeup call.

Suns have never reached the finals OR Conference Finals since, sent Monty packing cross country, turned over their roster and gotta hope that Beal, KD and Booker's health holds up and that they get favorable matchups in the postseason

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Both the suns and bucks benefitted from some bullshyt that year. We are looking at a Clippers or Lakers vs Nets finals that year if injuries aren’t a factor. There’s a reason neither team has sniffed a finals appearance since then :sas1:

I'm happy for Giannis but it's crazy and a bit disappointing how we could've (finally) got to see Kawh/PG vs Lebron/AD, with the winner taking on KD/Harden/Kyrie, but all 3 teams became glass canons.