Mikal Bridges says the Suns underestimated the Bucks in the Finals

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Even ESPN was having discussions at that moment saying a ring would put CP3 behind only Magic, Steph, & Isiah on the All-Time PG list.

Fast forward 2 seasons later and he’s riding the bench for a dying dynasty barely in position for the play-in. Life happens fast.
Yep, I definitely remember it seemed the media coronated them after those 2 games. Just didn’t work out that way.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not a Suns fan, but they got some really bad calls by Scott Foster in game 3 getting Ayton in early foul trouble (3 at halftime) then more bad calls game 4 getting Booker with 5 fouls early in the 3rd (10 minutes left) when the Suns had the lead.

Not making excuses for them btw, but game 3 and 4 were some highly questionable officiating (and of course Scott Foster reffed two games).

Nonetheless, both of those teams had some fortunes with their opponents having injuries.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I have always said the West is overrated. Those high scoring teams in the West always get exposed in the playoffs

2legit

Superstar
Daps
The Suns in 2021 made the playoffs for the 1st time since 2010. 11 year playoff drought and yall act like you are the Warriors. This is like if Jared Goff said the Lions thought beating the 49ers would be easy. The arrogance of these nikkas who literally won nothing before :why:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
As a Bucks fan.. they got lucky that year

Bucks don’t get past a healthy Brooklyn.
Nah, fukk all that. As it turns out, 'a healthy Brooklyn' was an oxymoron. Wasn't it not that long ago when the Booker/Beal/Durant trio matched/passed the amount of games played together as the Kyrie/Harden/Durant trio?

But yeah, I'm here for the content lol. Athletes having their own voices (via podcasts) is so great. Of course they're gonna say some stupid shyt sometimes, but that's life.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Nah, fukk all that. As it turns out, 'a healthy Brooklyn' was an oxymoron. Wasn't it not that long ago when the Booker/Beal/Durant trio matched/passed the amount of games played together as the Kyrie/Harden/Durant trio?

But yeah, I'm here for the content lol. Athletes having their own voices (via podcasts) is so great. Of course they're gonna say some stupid shyt sometimes, but that's life.
I don’t know what point you’re trying to make

All I’m saying is a full strength Nets team dog walks the Bucks.