Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in the video dude says the three piece chain was in trel's possession, people are being really hush hush about that.. trel's people returned that to promoters the same time the edited video came out of trel saying dude was his gun plug, an attempt to make trel seem as if he had something to do with the robbery.
...someone more than likely got paid nice for that...young seal cuts was flexing the QC chain first, dude with the dreads was thinking he would be seen as a DC boss if it seemed as if HE robbed the migos at gunpoint and hopefully getting a plug in with Keef, that didn't happen and young seal cuts took that beating and didn't get anything for it...dude more than likely set up the studio shyt. the musical scene in DC has always been lacking because of shyt like this, the promoters out there don't want shyt like this to become the norm, Big tigga had some of my nikkas on his radio show once and one of em stole his phone.

that tweet trel put out about "When you come to the city you better check in" along with that edited video did make it seem like he was tryna get some shine off the situation and might be cosigning these nikkas...but the longer shyt went on it seem like dude is just a Trel stan for real:mjlol:...seem like he might have been tryna get in good with Trel,he got a lot of resentment like he thought this shyt was his in with Trel only to still get rejected:mjcry:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Seems like Migos get their Authentic STaMP RIGHT NOW
i dont want to hear no more about these nikkas being fake or from the "soft" side of GA

fukouttahere

everyone shut the fuk up and then re appear when a situation like this comes up again

shyt Migos need to drop another mixtape after this shyt

nikkas is fukin fraud b....cant believe this shyt

Seems like Task Force won't have to interveen after all

dis nikka shot himself in the foot

wooooooooooooo DC take this L the Long way :mjpls:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
nikka for all u know they set this all up to "earn stripes" from clowns like u :mido:

Who is impressed by this shyt?
Thatd be dumb af if migos set this whole thing up for stripes . This shyt is too crazy to be made up for some street cred. If anything it just shows they can come back from a L and flip it to their favor and get a W

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Thatd be dumb af if migos set this whole thing up for stripes . This shyt is too crazy to be made up for some street cred. If anything it just shows they can come back from a L and flip it to their favor and get a W
Given how impressed and fascinated so many people are I'm not so sure. This is good marketing for them

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"fukk the prosecution, I'll fund a revolution"

"Vato pulled my coat-tail told me the federales onto you
I told Vato man fukk the feds cuz watch Guwop, they 'posed to do
You local rappers dissing me, I’ll put you on the local news " -Guwop "Get Down" (2014)

black-power-pin.jpg

BLPk-npCUAA3HUh.jpg:large

they been trynna stop Gucci X ever since they noticed how much street political power he has

they've tried to assasinate Gucci Mane several times since the early 2000's

open your eyes breh

free wop stand up for something

:wow: Gucci Luther Kang