Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yall do realize that if you CAN'T read the shyt these retarded nikkas are typing, then you're actually just as dumb as them? It's basic psychology...our brains don't need 100% correct spellings to make sense of words/sentences and that "DuMb" shyt doesn't make it difficult. Yall just some smart, dumb nikkas or you're over-exagerating, saying you can't read it

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do realize that if you CAN'T read the shyt these retarded nikkas are typing, then you're actually just as dumb as them? It's basic psychology...our brains don't need 100% correct spellings to make sense of words/sentences and that "DuMb" shyt doesn't make it difficult. Yall just some smart, dumb nikkas or you're over-exagerating, saying you can't read it
You can read it, but, its a fukking headache to do it. No one wants to constantly focus on every word to make sure they read it right. This aint a secret document that needs to be encrypted or wrote in pig latin to avoid detection. Just write in plain english. Mudeesuckas just want to be special, and different, just to be.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:mjlol: this nikka a fukking faggit yo, nikka said im trying to get the shooters off me and onto trel, dude probably never was no nikka like that and aint built for this kinda action :mjcry: but thought he had a come up and thought trel would give a fukk bout him if he snatched migos piece, now the shooters at his neck and he dont know what to do, trel probably somewhere like :russ: fukk ass nikka
Dude got a lightweight hefty wrap sheet so he aint all the way bytch. Like u said tho I think he thought this shyt would have went over alot easier.... And lead to a record deal.... bytches, and millions of dollars :mjcry:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

RiP tO MiGoS bC dA LeBeL mOnEy On TaBLe FuK nikkaS cLiCk LiNk iN mY BiO eXcLuSiVe FoOtAgE #cHaiNoNtOuR eRrYtHiN iLiK hOw @offsetyrn MaKiN bOsS pLaY bEHiNd sCeNeS BuT u FuKiN WiT mOnStEr ShAwTy..*VIDEO IN BIO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY OF FAKE MIGOS BEEF* *IM NOT ON METRO WITH HANDGUN ON PERSON* @chieffkeeffsossa iM oN mY wAy 2 AiRpOrT nOw BrO HiT mE FaCTiMe b4 FaCeTiMe 2 FiNaL uR mAsTEr pLaN #bAcKfRoMtHeDeAd2

Last edited:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Alright from watching that video on Worldstar, this is basically what's going on: The nikka with the dreads got setup by somebody who he thought he was cool with. They brought him to a studio where somebody who was affiliated with Migos was waiting to plot on the nikka. Idk how he escaped from the situation but somehow he did. That was the first time somebody has plotted on him regarding the chain. Apparently there's been 5 more times that it ha happened.

As far as Fat Trel is concerned, he gave one of the chains to Fat Trel and I guess Trel been ducking his calls lately.

But now dude is trying to hit Migos and get all this shyt squashed it seems because the nikkas he thought had has back, don't give a fukk about him and nikkas are coming for his life.
my old head poppa brought the migos to the city...word is dude with the Seal cut's under his eyes fought quavo, nikka with the dreads brother jumped in it, two chains popped and fell by nikka with the dreads, he picked em up and pocketed em, dudes brother left the fight looking for the chains he just popped, migos proceed to do Young Seal cuts dirty, after the fight nikka with dreads puts the QC pendant on another chain and give's it to young Seal cuts...2 days after dude with the dreads takes it back to front on worldstar and twitter, after word of a 20 band bounty starts spreading thru the city, Young seal cuts, is distancing himself from dude with the dreads, who thinks seal is lowkey tryna set em up, fat trel sent the chain in his posession to poppa who personally gave it to the migos manager...dude with the dreads goes to the studio with his brother who actually popped the chain but there is a shooter in the parking lot, the car got dumped on and he and his brother ran in separate directions...
in 1999 I meet my two killer cousins at a waffle house in district heights, I sit with them and ask how they moms was doing and all that..we start laughing and cracking on each other n shyt, one cousin gets a call and goes my peoples is on the way...3 minutes later the nikka with the dreads copping the pleas is sitting next to me ordering food...this nikka had on single sole timbs a fake prada silk head wrap no dreads...straight gump, alot of these dudes who are supposed to be OG's in DC most of dem nikkas went to school with me in Maryland in the 90's, never had a fight, but as soon as a shot fly they way "I'm Wayne Perry's nephew" that name don't ring bells no mo

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
my old head poppa brought the migos to the city...word is dude with the Seal cut's under his eyes fought quavo, nikka with the dreads brother jumped in it, two chains popped and fell by nikka with the dreads, he picked em up and pocketed em, dudes brother left the fight looking for the chains he just popped, migos proceed to do Young Seal cuts dirty, after the fight nikka with dreads puts the QC pendant on another chain and give's it to young Seal cuts...2 days after dude with the dreads takes it back to front on worldstar and twitter, after word of a 20 band bounty starts spreading thru the city, Young seal cuts, is distancing himself from dude with the dreads, who thinks seal is lowkey tryna set em up, fat trel sent the chain in his posession to poppa who personally gave it to the migos manager...dude with the dreads goes to the studio with his brother who actually popped the chain but there is a shooter in the parking lot, the car got dumped on and he and his brother ran in separate directions...
in 1999 I meet my two killer cousins at a waffle house in district heights, I sit with them and ask how they moms was doing and all that..we start laughing and cracking on each other n shyt, one cousin gets a call and goes my peoples is on the way...3 minutes later the nikka with the dreads copping the pleas is sitting next to me ordering food...this nikka had on single sole timbs a fake prada silk head wrap no dreads...straight gump, alot of these dudes who are supposed to be OG's in DC most of dem nikkas went to school with me in Maryland in the 90's, never had a fight, but as soon as a shot fly they way "I'm Wayne Perry's nephew" that name don't ring bells no mo

Damn came in and dropped the knowledge. :salute:. And I was :dead: at seal cuts. So seal cuts gave the chain he had to Fat Trel? How did Fat Trel get the chain that eventually got back to the Migos? And who set them nikkas up at the studio?

And yeah dreads [head huncho as he calls himself] said he went to Largo with Fat Trel back in '04

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
nikka a known snitch, he trying to shyt on trel but saying nothin bad about him, "trel never gon have a hit cause he aint meant to be no rapper" "i remember being in class wit him saying where the but naked hoes at" "he never invited me to his masion one time"

obviously the need dont really fukk wit yo lame ass and u need to get off the nikka dikk
:mjlol::deadmanny::bryan:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I dont think trell is playing both sides, I think he's trying to distant himself from the situation and he's definitely not messing with ol boy.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Damn came in and dropped the knowledge. :salute:. And I was :dead: at seal cuts. So seal cuts gave the chain he had to Fat Trel? How did Fat Trel get the chain that eventually got back to the Migos? And who set them nikkas up at the studio?

And yeah dreads [head huncho as he calls himself] said he went to Largo with Fat Trel back in '04
in the video dude says the three piece chain was in trel's possession, people are being really hush hush about that.. trel's people returned that to promoters the same time the edited video came out of trel saying dude was his gun plug, an attempt to make trel seem as if he had something to do with the robbery.
...someone more than likely got paid nice for that...young seal cuts was flexing the QC chain first, dude with the dreads was thinking he would be seen as a DC boss if it seemed as if HE robbed the migos at gunpoint and hopefully getting a plug in with Keef, that didn't happen and young seal cuts took that beating and didn't get anything for it...dude more than likely set up the studio shyt. the musical scene in DC has always been lacking because of shyt like this, the promoters out there don't want shyt like this to become the norm, Big tigga had some of my nikkas on his radio show once and one of em stole his phone.